• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

Fling Flung

Private
I think they have, I have a key now every 2nd board or so…. I have no proof but statistically it seems impossible to be simply random. Thanks Inno, that was a good fix!

PJS299

Private
Question: How many tiles per move are we supposed to get?

This text says "between 1 and 3 tiles":
View attachment 24893

However, the board shows 1-2, see here:
View attachment 24892

Which one is it? 1-3 or 1-2?

A player needs 460 progress to get the 150 Fragments needed for a single free Golden Village upgade, so it makes a HUGE difference whether the max is 2 or 3.
I have gotten 3 coins before, but it has only happened a couple of times. The most common is 2

Knight of ICE

Well I got 3 one time, so obviously it's not.
First it was a couple of times, now one time. Anyhow, if you did you encountered a bug. You are obliged to report it to Support so they can look in to it. Would help if you knew when it happened. If not, they have more data to look through.

PJS299

Private
First it was a couple of times, now one time. Anyhow, if you did you encountered a bug. You are obliged to report it to Support so they can look in to it. Would help if you knew when it happened. If not, they have more data to look through.
Whether it was a bug or not, it happened. It was on the first or second day of the event, I can't remember. It flipped three coins, but only two were heads.

Knight of ICE

Whether it was a bug or not, it happened. It was on the first or second day of the event, I can't remember. It flipped three coins, but only two were heads.

Again, that is a bug. You need to report it so they can look in to it. 3 coins was only possible on beta. On the live servers it should always be two.

Forkin Line

Corporal
When I was playing the event quest from the beginning, I was getting multiple's each day to earn more dubloons.
For the last two days, I can only do one each day. (See screen capture).
Why can't I keep adding up new dubloons through side quests please?
EVENT QUEST JUNE 23.png

Trading Post lvl 9 built now. Pretty easy to get. Need to move about 180 tiles now to get all the fragments for the Buccaneers Bay and the Villa upgrade. 13 days of the event left. Should be possible without spending diamonds. With a little luck.

Knight of ICE

When I was playing the event quest from the beginning, I was getting multiple's each day to earn more dubloons.
For the last two days, I can only do one each day. (See screen capture).
Why can't I keep adding up new dubloons through side quests please?

Cause like in all other Events there is a Main Questline you can complete as fast as possible. After that you will reach the Daily Questline which gives you one quest every day.

Forkin Line

Corporal
Cause like in all other Events there is a Main Questline you can complete as fast as possible. After that you will reach the Daily Questline which gives you one quest every day.
I see! So now I can only get 30 dubloons through the quests and anything I pick up in incidents per day, is that right?

suethegreat

Captain
Not sure if my confusion but on the grid if you get x2 then get show 2 shouldnt you get 4 shows as a double reward, only 2 appear?

Last edited:

Nidwin

Sergeant
No but it doubles the doublons you receive if I recall well. It always, even in past Summer events, only showed 2 even on a double.

Nidwin

Sergeant
Trading Post lvl 9 built now. Pretty easy to get. Need to move about 180 tiles now to get all the fragments for the Buccaneers Bay and the Villa upgrade. 13 days of the event left. Should be possible without spending diamonds. With a little luck.
And now the big question for you K as your TP is lvl 9. Go directly for the upgrade asap or opt for 2 more upgrades for next Year. You look at your Blue Galaxy and wonder, may be even a third extra upgrade for next year possible. ;-)

It's one of the fascinating aspects in this game and while I don't mind at all fragments being introduced at a larger scale with a lot of diversity recently.

I'm happy with the Hidden Goods being daily on past Saturday as I could get between 10 to 15 for my WW/FoY cities. Also put up BG in already 4 of them to get the Marauder ones 10-15 too over time.

Progress goes well as, except my main, all my TP's are already lvl 8 or 9.

And now the big question for you K as your TP is lvl 9. Go directly for the upgrade asap or opt for 2 more upgrades for next Year. You look at your Blue Galaxy and wonder, may be even a third extra upgrade for next year possible. ;-)
I can't say for sure, but I think I'll get all the fragments for the Buccaneers Bay upgrade directly from the event. If not, I'll get them pretty quickly from the lvl 9 Trading Post that gives one fragment per day. And of course I use my 2x collection chance from Blue Galaxy on the Trading Post.

palomar

Private
I'm confused about the Cartographer's house. It really should be clearer to understand. If I pay the 3k diamonds, am I certain to get the Cartographer? Or is it only a CHANCE to find it? If it's not a certainty, tell me what % the chance is so I can make an informed decision before I spend that many diamonds.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
I'm confused about the Cartographer's house. It really should be clearer to understand. If I pay the 3k diamonds, am I certain to get the Cartographer? Or is it only a CHANCE to find it? If it's not a certainty, tell me what % the chance is so I can make an informed decision before I spend that many diamonds.
There is a chance to find the Cartographers House among the prizes you win for the Treasure Map. But when you pay the diamonds to dig them up, the prizes you found are the prizes you'll get, so this won't include the Cartographer's House if you didn't find one.