• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

Gooders99

Private
Got a key with my first spin - haven't had one since in over 50 turns. Plenty of "shuffle" though. It's pathetic.

hades8840

Corporal
Has anyone worked out with a max of 2 moves per roll if we can even get all the upgrades and is it possible to grab the 3 fragment upgrades for the villa

Gooders99

Private
I've opened all but 2 boxes in both of the worlds I play in today. Yep, you've guessed it - no sign of a key. :rolleyes:

suethegreat

Captain
Daily quests for key parts....maybe a coincidence but if i complete the quest quickly (10.30 am) I get 1 key part, Just completed another 2 (5.30 pm) and got 2 key parts. Finished one late last night and got 3 key parts.

Deleted member 127677

I don't think it is worth anyone going for the calendar, as like here, players are reporting in game and in forums that keys are not present on every or even every second board. Hence you will need to attempt to fill the remaining calendar slots with key parts, something that will be very difficult to do without completing with diamonds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight of ICE

I don't think it is worth anyone going for the calendar, as like here, players are reporting in game and in forums that keys are not present on every or even every second board.

Nothing new there. That was already announced on Beta. Never has it been said there was a guaranteed key on every board, so yes, it will be hard to fill up the calendar. I f players want to use diamonds to do so, is up to them. I thgink they are smart enough to decide on their own.

Deleted member 127677

Not everyone reads Beta announcements for their live servers. I'm pretty sure a huge majority of live world players don't read this forum either. So announcing that it's difficult, half impossible or very easy to get something, anywhere apart from in the game, or with the original event announcement, is going to reach a limited number of people. And they will get disillusioned about how it went because they had no idea. It's a bit like announcing you can get this massively great building through normal game play, it's possible as long as you just play the event, and then tell (or rather show) people that in fact what they can get is fragments of that building if they are lucky and have to play more than they perhaps anticipated to get the last ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 127677

Then why the effort to share your view, when you do not think it will be read anyhow?
Does it in your view not matter that someone responds to people who post something at all? ’Huge majority’ does not mean ’everyone’. As you may have already gathered from repeated questions too, it seems some people didn’t see your own posts about changes made to game mechanics, yet you do post them.

Am I bucking the trend. 3 in 8 days on one world.

IMG_0360.jpeg

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Judging by the feedback here, is it fair to ask that Inno changes this setting, and put keys on every board please?

They adjusted it during beta, this is the improved amount, it started off at one key every three boards.

Unfortunately the events appear to have gone to maximising revenue as the complete in your face from every angle only focus, where it previously wasn't as obvious or direct. Calender is possible but involves payment.

I would just assume from now on.. things in the free to pay payline won't cost anything and you will get rewards from that and everything else around the event requires payment or extreme luck.