• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

Knight of ICE

Use this thread for questions you have about the event and/or any other comments you have about the event that are not feedback.
A comment that is not feedback is sharing your progress for instance.

Deleted member 127677

What does ‘in later Grand Prizes’ mean in the announcement? Will the Viceroy kit be available this event in the main prizes?

Pyroxy

Private
It's Sunday June 4th, and the event is apparently starting on June 6th. However, I don't see the (locked) event icon at top left of my screen yet? Did they forget, or is there a chance that the event will be starting a day or two late?

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
It's Sunday June 4th, and the event is apparently starting on June 6th. However, I don't see the (locked) event icon at top left of my screen yet? Did they forget, or is there a chance that the event will be starting a day or two late?

Doubt it'll take two days to add the icon, They're probably waiting till after the weekend. Which is better as it's completely pointless/useless clutter till the event starts especially on mobile with limited space.

.Org

Private
I've put out a guild-wide question on two servers (D&E) and no one has reported finding a calendar key.

Deleted member 127677

I got one key and one of its parts having spent all my doubloons for the rush quests so if that is an indication, don’t waste your time trying for the calendar reward.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Question: How many tiles per move are we supposed to get?

This text says "between 1 and 3 tiles":
FoE 1 to 3 tiles.png

However, the board shows 1-2, see here:
FoE 1 to 2 tiles.png

Which one is it? 1-3 or 1-2?

A player needs 460 progress to get the 150 Fragments needed for a single free Golden Village upgade, so it makes a HUGE difference whether the max is 2 or 3.

Knight of ICE

Question: How many tiles per move are we supposed to get?

This text says "between 1 and 3 tiles":
View attachment 24893

However, the board shows 1-2, see here:
View attachment 24892

Which one is it? 1-3 or 1-2?

A player needs 460 progress to get the 150 Fragments needed for a single free Golden Village upgade, so it makes a HUGE difference whether the max is 2 or 3.

Announcement tells you this: "Two Chips will be thrown in total, and when the Chips fall heads up, count yourself lucky, for they shall grant you progress towards the most sought-after treasure of them all: the Grand Prize!"

Two chips heads up will give you two progress, so that seems to be the max. I will report the ingame message.

Knight of ICE

is it correct that unlike previous years there isnt a calendar key on every board?

On beta it was changed to this: "The pirates will now give you one roughly every second board, no longer every 3rd!", so it is likely you do not get them every board.

Spartan 117

On beta it was changed to this: "The pirates will now give you one roughly every second board, no longer every 3rd!", so it is likely you do not get them every board.
Roughly is an understatement
I went through 5 Boards on day 1 before a key showed up and on my 2nd now and still no Key
The calendar is a complete waste of time!

suethegreat

Captain
yes calendar is nerfed, you can get the treasure to dig up easily though for a mere 2995 diamonds. No rush/boost rewards on board as yet?

Fling Flung

Private
I wasn‘t able to obtain a single key yet… not sure how to catch them.. but calendar is lost unless I spend massive diamonds

hades8840

Corporal
The only way to do the calendar is with diamonds you have no way of getting it you may and I mean it was a small chance doping it when you could get a key on each day on a board but not now