• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2022 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments.

Knight of ICE

m8 i will have 12 more tried (when i finish tmrw quest) and i need 34 more steps to reach 260 and to get last upgrade... that mean j have to roll 2.8 per throw to be able to do that.. Sry but if i get that i will go buy me a lottery ticket

You get an upgrade on the last quest and one form the pervious event.

PeroDetlic

Private
i taken all of that into account and still need 260 to max it

EDIT: 3 from quest + 1 event + 7 from wheel = 11 to max it.. and 7th from the wheel is at 260

Knight of ICE

i taken all of that into account and still need 260 to max it

EDIT: 3 from quest + 1 event + 7 from wheel = 11 to max it.. and 7th from the wheel is at 260

I have it maxed out on all my worlds with 8 from the wheel and that is a first time that ever happens during an event. Usually I am 1 short on a couple of worlds. So for me the "new way" would be not having to spend diamonds anymore.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
In regards to no longer awarding a Surprise Event Box in the Events - are the currently unopened Surprise Event Boxes going to expire or automatically open at any point in the foreseeable future - or will they remain in a players inventory, as is, until the Player decides to eventually open any boxes they still have?

In regards to no longer awarding a Surprise Event Box in the Events - are the currently unopened Surprise Event Boxes going to expire or automatically open at any point in the foreseeable future - or will they remain in a players inventory, as is, until the Player decides to eventually open any boxes they still have?
They stay in your inventory till you open them. I have some in mine unopened.

dusty5

Private
I was wondering what happened to the piggy bank prizes from the pirate quest? I had a full piggy ban but it always wanted over 2k diamonds to claim them. Were they only available to those who pay the diamonds?

I was wondering what happened to the piggy bank prizes from the pirate quest? I had a full piggy ban but it always wanted over 2k diamonds to claim them. Were they only available to those who pay the diamonds?

That is correct. You needed to pay the diamonds to get the prizes in the piggy bank. If you don't buy them they disappear at the end of the event.

Last edited:

dusty5

Private
That is correct. You needed to pay the diamonds to get the prizes in the piggy bank. If you don't buy them they disappear at the end of the event.
Prizes aren't prizes if you have to pay to collect them. Spin the wheel and win a prize if you want to pay for it, what's the point of that?