• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2022 Fall Event questions and non feedback comments

Knight of ICE

Use this thread for questions you have about the event and/or any other comments you have about the event that are not feedback.
A comment that is not feedback is sharing your progress for instance.

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
Just asked whose grandma Baba Danka is? Can I get an answer from the developer or artist who made the portrait?

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
As Forum Moderator you have connection with developers, I was once one in another game, and you can get the answer. I'm corious because the name of the portrait is unusual for Germany based game. It's more like that the developer or the artist who drew that portrait is somwhere from the Balkans.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Forge draws inspiration from all over the world for their concept art. The reward portraits in this event were not based just on one particular person :)

Knight of ICE

As Forum Moderator you have connection with developers, I was once one in another game, and you can get the answer. I'm corious because the name of the portrait is unusual for Germany based game. It's more like that the developer or the artist who drew that portrait is somwhere from the Balkans.

No I don't. As a forum moderator my only responsibility is the forum. I do not have any ingame connections.

Ingame you can go to the settings and have a look at the game credits. Judging by the names people come from all over the world, so the Balkans is possible. Besides, game might be Germany based, but a lot of things in it show it is US oriented.

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
BTW found in game credits some names that can be related to Baba Danka, but can't point out any of them. Maybe some inside info would do.