• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2018 Summer Event - Ship attack boost

DeletedUser112892

Just to mention, Royal Ship has better FPs/tile production than SoKs, with same production time.
Also, you don't need to spend diamonds for lvl 7 Ship ;)

DeletedUser112892

True...
But the real fun is if you can get your hands on both a Pirate + Royal ship. ;)
That is Diamonds thing then, as, without diamonds, you can get one lvl. 7 and second lvl. 3-4 Ship. Or, you can also participate in "What's the time" forum competition, I am sure there will be Doubloons as rewards.

DeletedUser14914

Regarding Ships ,,,,, level 6 is almost useless , so it's pretty obvious most will choose one of the three upgrades , eg Pirate , Royal or Trader , now,,,,,, once I have chosen ,,,,, ( right now I have Royal ) and I get a couple more Ship Upgrade Kits ,,,,if I use them to upgrade to Trader and then Pirate , will I then be able to skip between the 3 , eg go back and fourth between each type ,,,, maybe 48 hours on one , then another and 72 hours on the 3rd ,,,, or will I be stuck once I'm out of upgrade kits ????