• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

200 Diamonds having invited a friend who reached Iron Age

DeletedUser

Ahh yes my concern on the above whether how much of it is true. I did invite a friend in and have gone ahead to be in the Early Middle Ages playing in 3 different worlds:) hmm and each time a friend reaches the Iron Age you get rewarded. Is that correct? Anyone? or am I the only one desperate to get those diamonds.

And another question, when leveling other players great buildings on every reward says for e.g. 24 forge pnts, 24 medals, etc, will I be getting those medals at the completion of the GB or??? still lost

DeletedUser

I do know from experience that it is true. I also know from the rules that there are restrictions. For example, a friend who shares an Internet connection will not gain you any diamonds.

EDIT: About donating to GBs. You get the rewards if you are in that position (donator #1 thru 5) when the GB levels up.

DeletedUser7719

1)
There are some restrictions on receiving the 200 diamond award for recruiting a friend. Please keep in mind the following:

• The player invited must be new and not already have a Forge of Empires account
  • The player must join the same world as you
  • The player cannot share the same IP address as you. This is to prevent abuse of the system.
  • The player must reach the Iron Age

If all of these points are correct and you still feel you are missing your diamond reward for inviting a friend, please submit an in game ticket by right clicking anywhere and selecting "Contact Support" and it will be investigated further.
2) You must keep the desired place when the GB has leveled in order to obtain the rewards. If someone surpasses your rank by the time the GB has leveled, you will not obtain that reward.

Hope that helps!

DeletedUser

1)
2) You must keep the desired place when the GB has leveled in order to obtain the rewards. If someone surpasses your rank by the time the GB has leveled, you will not obtain that reward.

Hope that helps!

Thanks heaps for this helps since we both share the same IP and at times in different areas playing. Aww to bad with diamonds though.

Much appreciated for your assistance.

DeletedUser7253

I also invited friend...sh'e reached Iron age..we don't have same IP..we play in the same world...I have notification thah I should have diamond's.. but no reward at all?? BUG or something else? ... :confused:

DeletedUser7719

Contact support. (Right-click in game and find "support") They should be able to deal with this