• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2 small questions

DeletedUser97393

Hi, I have two questions, if someone who know for sure have the kindness to answer.

1. When a neighborhood merge, take place?
P.S. I know the condition to merge, but I wait for 2 weeks and I don't receive a new neighborhood.
Is some hidden condition for merge or what?

2. When the new great building of progressive era appears?
What takes so long?

Thanks you for your time!

DeletedUser

merges take place every 2 weeks, but you won't get a change or even a big change unless there is a big gap in tech (although this hardly seems consistent). You might have lost or gained 2 or 3 people and not noticed it or there may have been no change at all

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
merges take place every 2 weeks, but you won't get a change or even a big change unless there is a big gap in tech (although this hardly seems consistent). You might have lost or gained 2 or 3 people and not noticed it or there may have been no change at all

I m sorry to say there has been absolutely no merge happened as of today buddy whereas today being the 2nd week after the first merge the second merge was supposed to happen ... I can confirm that because not even 1 member has reduced or increased from my hood today from yesterday ...I had 78 yesterday and have the same 78 today ....click here to know more about my rant ...