• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: 2 bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14262

First bug:

In the buildings menu I received a Reward Expansion and a Victory Expansion. I paid for them but when I placed them on the map they disappeared.

I am using Windows 7 on Houndsmoor

There is no screen shot as the expansion simply disappears when you place it on the map.

Second bug.

Gravel path should award 10 happiness but it only awards 5

DeletedUser

Hey Hasrubal, welcome to the Forums.

For the first bug, please check out this thread: Expansion Gone
In it you will probably find an answer or links to similar threads that have an answer.

In the future please use the Search Function before creating a bug report, to prevent duplicate threads from cluttering the forums.
In addition, next time, please use the Bug Report Template, found in the top post of the Bug Report section aptly named: !!!Bug report section - MUST READ ME FIRST!!!
This template is mandatory in order for us to help you to the best of our abilities.

Without the template we usually don't get enough info and can't answer queries properly.
Hence they will be closed and archived after a few days if they're not edited into template form, despite of an answer or not.

For your second bug, you probably had a Path in your town.
Paths give 5 Happiness.
Upgrading to Gravel Paths -> -5 from the Path (because you're removing it to replace it), +10 from the Gravel Path. -> -5 + 10 = 5

- L

DeletedUser14262

Hey Hasrubal, welcome to the Forums.

For the first bug, please check out this thread: Expansion Gone
In it you will probably find an answer or links to similar threads that have an answer.

In the future please use the Search Function before creating a bug report, to prevent duplicate threads from cluttering the forums.
In addition, next time, please use the Bug Report Template, found in the top post of the Bug Report section aptly named: !!!Bug report section - MUST READ ME FIRST!!!
This template is mandatory in order for us to help you to the best of our abilities.

Without the template we usually don't get enough info and can't answer queries properly.
Hence they will be closed and archived after a few days if they're not edited into template form, despite of an answer or not.

For your second bug, you probably had a Path in your town.
Paths give 5 Happiness.
Upgrading to Gravel Paths -> -5 from the Path (because you're removing it to replace it), +10 from the Gravel Path. -> -5 + 10 = 5

- L

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Comments noted. H.

DeletedUser

As Lodroth mentioned that the gravel path is not a bug, and the expansion issue has been confirmed and can be discussed in the thread he linked above, and will now close this thread as a duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.