• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1997 Quest

DeletedUser1009

I need help with quest. " have 1997 population available". So here is my the problem, right now I have 1745 available and I cant figure out what combinations of residences would work. Does one have an idea? I do not want to use diamonds so please do not suggest diamond buildings. Thanks

DeletedUser7719

Use BA buildings to your advantage! (In other words: use BA residential and production buildings, and it'll work at some point).

EDIT: Well, it kinda matters on how much space you have. I would advise to at least build a boarding house, a stilt, a hut, a BA goods building, and 2 hunters

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14587

lol it was hard to calculate but i manage it look mate u will build 1 town house 156 population and 3 chalet houses 32 * 3 (96 population) then u will have the 252 population u need for the 1997 quest :D

u will have to build those 4 houses and keep all the houses u have so u dont mess this calculation

DeletedUser5180

hi @ not so fast.........another option to gain the 252 available population

if you have any iron age goods building (ebony, limestone, cloth, jewelry or iron) delete one of them to free up 230 pop and build one stilt house for the other 22 pop needed. you can then rebuild the goods building after completing the quest

Last edited by a moderator:

Belcher

Corporal
I made a list of all house types and their populations on a spreadsheet, then did a bunch of math to get it figured out. You need to get creative!

DeletedUser1009

lol it was hard to calculate but i manage it look mate u will build 1 town house 156 population and 3 chalet houses 32 * 3 (96 population) then u will have the 252 population u need for the 1997 quest :D

u will have to build those 4 houses and keep all the houses u have so u dont mess this calculation

Thanks everyone. This worked i hadnt realized that I didnt unlock townhouse. Once that was done. No problem.