• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

18h Resource production (not really)

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Not really because my point is not that it should 18 hours, but I realized how the 1 day option box your play in.

This is only for resources not goods production.
The way I play is, I sit down, play a few 15m or a 1h option, then I set the long time option.
If the long time option is the 1 day, now if I set down at the same time next day, I can't play because production is not finished. In this case a 23h option would work.
Even if I you only pay once a day and want to use this option, if you haven't set down at the 7pm, now you are delayed, and you will be later every day.
There would be more plundering if this time is 16h or so, but more option to play, and not have yesterdays stuff spoiled.
If you want people to be able play, there need to be an option between 8h and 1 day. That's the point.