• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

12 Hour production option.

DeletedUser

My apologies if this has already been discussed, but I did a search and no results were forthcoming.
I am finding the absence of a 12 hour production option a significant issue.
Assuming I retire at 10pm, and set the production time of 8 hours, it means I have to log in again before 10 am or risk losing precious commodities.
With a 12 hour option I would be able to log in at during my lunchtime break and reset without too much of a problem.
Would it be possible to introduce a 12 hour production timing in future releases of the game?

DeletedUser4089

Having been around for quite a while, I've seen a fair few threads. This has been requested a couple of times, and denied.

Latest I could find was here: Link
As you can see, the third post is from our Co-Community Manager, Remorce.

The earlier thread I think was lost in the great Idea Forum Fire, many documents were lost that day. I believe this fell under the category of making the game easier. If you can't be on 8 hours after, there is a 24 hour option.

DeletedUser6065

@Amerlan & Bart : Yes, I for one posted 'bout this in late 2012 (Sept./Oct.?). It was the first time my production had been plundered. Marble it was. Set my production for 8 hours, went to bed. Got up to a lightning bolt marble mason. Needless to say that is when I learned my lesson about production planning . . . . . mk

DeletedUser96867

The 12 hour idea is a wonderful idea especially for players who have to work. Most people are away for 9+ hours when they have to work, which means they have to either do 1day cycles which is a real handicap or risk leaving goods/supplies around to be plunder another major handicap. Think if there was a 12hr cycle a lot more players would stick around instead of leaving the game.