• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1000th post

DeletedUser9300

I want to pose a question about the GB US Capitol. This is an amazing GB which requires a whole city park or zeppelin by itself alone. I havent seen how it is used effectively in the game. How do you see its role? Will a future update like the guild war make it more useful?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1032

When maxed out at level 10, it provides 10,530 population, which is almost as much as having ten high-rises in your city. Capitol takes up 35 city squares, ten high-rises take up 90 squares. It means you can use that freed space for other buildings - goods production, military, etc.

DeletedUser4800

All GB are useful in their own way. I feel the least useful ones are those that give coins, but usually their other ability is useful, so yeah.

DeletedUser3157

When maxed out at level 10, it provides 10,530 population, which is almost as much as having ten high-rises in your city. Capitol takes up 35 city squares, ten high-rises take up 90 squares. It means you can use that freed space for other buildings - goods production, military, etc.

It is closer to 120 tiles, cause high-rises need 2-lane streets. So you save about 85 tiles. But those 10 high-rises can produce up to 425k coins per day. So if you can spend those 85 tiles any better than what u could get out of those houses, then this Capitol is worth it for you. If not, then not.