• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.12 Discussion thread

DeletedUser4195

Good to see that the scouting problem was fixed today. Thanks

DeletedUser15432

Well, I have not had to scout so this has not been a problem for me, but I would love to know what the something special is

DeletedUser4195

Oh dear - scouting may not be properly fixed after all. Managed to scout one new territory but when I tried for a second same internal error problem again!

DeletedUser12086

Hi JohnW,

Please could you tell me which world and which province you are trying to scout?

DeletedUser4195

Hi Countess

In East Nagach, I successfully scouted El Fuego and was then offered an 80k cost to scout the province to the right of Ydine.

That's where the error occurs.

Thanks

John

DeletedUser6461

Hi JohnW,

Could you please re-check? We can't find any issue with the province your mentioned.

DeletedUser4195

Hi Kingjoseph

Tried again - same problem

I have screen dumps but can't work out how to place them here!

Edit - seemed to have sort of worked out how to add images. before and after trying to scout below.

Attachments

• before selecting scout.jpg
    before selecting scout.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 177
  • after selecting scout.jpg
    after selecting scout.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 178
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12086

I can replicate the problem. Thank you for the information (it appears there is still an issue). I will pass the information along to the game developers to look into further.

I'd like to apologise for the inconvenience caused by this ongoing issue.

I'll keep you posted.

DeletedUser98372

"a little bit special for you coming very soon!"

Is this a Holloween Event?

DeletedUser4195

I can replicate the problem. Thank you for the information (it appears there is still an issue). I will pass the information along to the game developers to look into further.

I'd like to apologise for the inconvenience caused by this ongoing issue.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks Countess

DeletedUser

Oh dear - scouting may not be properly fixed after all. Managed to scout one new territory but when I tried for a second same internal error problem again!

well, they havent done the update yet.

DeletedUser4195

Try the 16th John.

The announcement said

"Scouting provinces could cause an error. This problem has been fixed. (Hotfixed this morning - 14th Oct)."

It wasn't completely fixed and if you follow the rest of the thread that has been accepted as a continuing problem by the Countess. It did work for me for one province only!

DeletedUser914

Yes, it would be a Halloween Event coming our way. The Beta part of the game has it running currently.

If there is comming a halloween, are there new rewards? because have already 16 graveyards in my inventory.