• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

0 (zero) members guilds

• Thread starter DeletedUser2029
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2029

I know there are rules about removing non-active players, but what happens with their guilds?
If you scroll through the Arvahall guild list, there are almost 70 guilds with 0 (zero) members. How is this even possible? How can someone get invited to a guild with no members?

DeletedUser1094

I guess it's possible for a Founder of a Guild, to leave it without dissolving it first. Then you can have a Guild with 0 members.
...and yes, it's impossible to be invited into a non-member Guild!

The "Game-Masters" should delete the "zero member" Guilds...

DeletedUser

Probably because there are a lot of things going on in/with the game that have far more pressing matters.

I think this is also one of the reasons they sent an in-game anouncement to everyone about recruiting in-game mods. Apparently they are understaffed.
I'm pretty sure it will be resolved at some point though, when they get to it.

It would be a good suggestion to program it in a way that if a guild has 0 members, it automatically gets deleted.

- L

Status
Not open for further replies.