• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

0.16 update

• Thread starter DeletedUser2029
  • Start date

DeletedUser2029

since there's no official thread, here's what I've noticed

in the market screen, tab "trading" NPC merchants are offering colonial age goods, but there's no other mention of colonial age in the game (not in "create offer" tab, town hall nor tech tree), so what gives?

also, why do all the buildings look grainy after the update, it's like to resolution of the images is to low
EDIT: same thing with the clouds on the world map (already scouted portion of the map is fine)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

in the market screen, tab "trading" NPC merchants are offering colonial age goods, but there's no other mention of colonial age in the game (not in "create offer" tab, town hall nor tech tree), so what gives?

also, why do all the buildings look grainy after the update, it's like to resolution of the images is to low

oops :cool:

DeletedUser

On my end the resolution seems to reset every time I leave the tab, or my town reloads. It does revert back to the good resolution for me though.

I think the Merchants are accidentally 'uncloaked' during the update. Or to get players curious/interested in what's coming, or to show the ragers that progress is in development.

- Lodroth

DeletedUser

coooooool :D

in the meantime, they did make a thread in the announcements regarding the today update

DeletedUser2029

COME ON!!!

AGAIN WITH THE SOCIAL BAR????

Do we have to wait another week for it to get fixed, just like last time?

DeletedUser

EDIT: same thing with the clouds on the world map (already scouted portion of the map is fine)

Yes... I just suppose they're giving us a sneak preview of what is to come in the next age :D.
About the graphics being grainy... I had noticed that, but thought my computer or flash was playing up :p Apparently that's not it then, I really hope this'll be fixed soon!

DeletedUser2456

Yes... I just suppose they're giving us a sneak preview of what is to come in the next age :D.
About the graphics being grainy... I had noticed that, but thought my computer or flash was playing up :p Apparently that's not it then, I really hope this'll be fixed soon!

I thought it was just my eyes...