• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

☠*** The Sea Wolves Guild ***☠

• Thread starter DeletedUser108865
  • Start date

DeletedUser108865

24174460_123260941788178_7345357876740647195_n.jpg

premium_flag_1.jpg
The Sea Wolves home world Dinegu founded 2013
premium_flag_1.jpg

https://en.forgeofempires.com/?invitation=918805-en4-l&ref=player_invite_link

~~~~~Dinegu LEADERSHIP COUNCIL~~~~~
===========================================
Wolf Claw ==☠***Founder***☠ The Enforcer { GvG Officer }
1 : JAMES13TH == The Manager + 2 founder { GvG Commander }
2 : Gobbi == The Enforcer + 4 founder { GvG Officer }
3 : duke71 == Trade Officer +3 co founder { GvG Commander }
4 : KnightofRC == Communication Officer
5 : gango2304 == GB Officer Team Leader
6 : DanLionHart == GB Team Leader{ GvG Officer }
7 : == GE Officer { The Motivater }
8: === GvG officer
9 : marshygee === GvG officer

A Brief History Of The Sea Wolves
=============================================
The Sea Wolves guild was founded around Easter 2013 by me ( wolf claw ),
I founded the Sea Wolves because I wanted a guild where new players to the game could grow , get help and advice from players who had good experience of the game most of all I wanted all the members to work as a team that way everyone could have fun and get the best out of the game.
Not long after starting the guild JAMES13TH got in touch with me looking for a guild on this world , after seeing what he had on a other world I asked him if he would be a leader and help to make this guild a guild for all.. He agreed ..
James and myself work out a format for our guild …We also got some good input from new leaders and new members as our guild got stronger…
As more and more members joined and our guild got stronger and stronger our members became more like friends and family, Our LEADERSHIP COUNCIL was working really well our guild rank was in the low 20s our numbers were hitting 70 mark and above we needed more room in the guild to help more players that were asking to join…….. It was at this time the leadership council thought it was time to form a second guild ,The Sea Wolves Academy …
The Sea Wolves Academy was made up of some of the lower members of the Sea Wolves and members that had been wanting to join the Sea Wolves .. We also put a leader from the sea wolves into the sea wolves academy as founder …
After Guild v Guild went live we lost a few friends to issues with the game and some more friends to real life our numbers fell and our rank was falling……
We started to get new members and the loyalty of members to the Sea Wolves was stronger than every and together we got our guild moving again …During this time .I made two co founders { JAMES13TH and Gobbi } as a thank you for all the help they have given and the loyalty they have shown to the Sea Wolves in good times and bad..As we became more involved in GvG duke71 became more & more active in the leadership going above and beyond the call of duty and we made him a founder for all the work he had put into the guild ..
October 2014 our guild rank is back in the low 20s and our numbers are on the up ..
July 2017 our guild is rank 7 guild level 53 ..... Our guild The Sea Wolves has branched out onto other worlds with some original Sea Wolves members and leaders.{Founders}.
24232815_122538665193739_5570837408714187592_n.jpg

====================================\
¬¬¬ ☠ The Sea Wolves ☠ ¬¬¬
¬¬¬ ☠ Other Worlds you can find us ☠ ¬¬¬
\====================================/

Beta¬¬¬¬¬☠ Recruiting
Brisgard¬¬¬¬☠ Recruiting
Houndsmoor ¬¬¬¬☠Recruiting
Langendorn ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ☠ ☠ In GVG☠
try you may be lucky to get in
Cirgard ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ☠ ☠ Recruiting
Korch ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬☠ new guild ☠Recruiting
Mount Killmore ....☠ new guild ☠Recruiting

Thank you to all the members of The Sea Wolves …….

All The Sea Wolves run ongoing FP swaps 5,10 20 ect ,OBS-ARC-ATOM Guild DONATION Program, Trade needed and chat threads .. Dinegu Sea Wolves gives 6FPs from members town halls at the min in return :
As a member of The Sea Wolves we the leaders expect you to take part in the Guild Expeditions and go as far as you can as you and every member that takes part in Expeditions will help the guild by add to the guild power and you will get small but good rewards every time you finish a encounter and if you have a Temple of Relics you will find more rewards on the map. AS every member of the guild cost the guild goods to unlock levels in Expeditions and we fight in GvG which also cost goods we expect you to help out by donating some goods to the Guild Treasury you will get points for donating goods to the Guild Treasury.
As a member of the Sea Wolves you are expected to trade with in the Guild Policy at all times the only unfair trades that is acceptable is pre-arranged unfair trades: trades for some guild friendly GBs like Observatory's and fighter's GBs like Alcatraz you must ask for help before putting the trade up on market and let the guild know you have pre-arranged unfair trades on the market we will expect to see the GB in your city as soon as you get the goods ...
We also expect you to build guild friendly buildings like the Hall of Fame when you get them to help your guild a guild is only as good as its members make it ..
We suggest that when you visit your guild mates and you see a Hall of Fame that needs Motivated you should Motivated it this will help the guild move up the levels ...
We are not trying to tell you how to play your game we are just trying to help you be apart of the best team on this world and with your help we can be one of the strongest Guilds on this world. Full Guild Policy Guidelines can be found on the Guild Forum ...
Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to see you in one of The Sea Wolves ...
Wolf Claw

24232815_122538665193739_5570837408714187592_n.jpg

s!AvToynJeX01Mnmmglf_QLoTc3Ewt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GetFileAttachment
The Sea Wolves home world Dinegu founded 2013
GetFileAttachment

~~~~~Dinegu LEADERSHIP COUNCIL~~~~~
Wolf Claw ==☠***Founder***☠ The Enforcer { GvG Officer }
1 : JAMES13TH == The Manager + 2 founder { GvG Commander }
2 : Gobbi == The Enforcer + 4 founder { GvG Officer }
3 : duke71 == Trade Officer +3 co founder { GvG Commander }
4 : KnightofRC == Communication Officer
5 : gango2304 == GB Officer Team Leader
6 : DanLionHart == GB Team Leader{ GvG Officer }
7 : Styggron == GE Officer { The Motivater }
8: ggbuild === GvG officer
9 : marshygee === GvG officer

A Brief History Of The Sea Wolves
=============================================
The Sea Wolves guild was founded around Easter 2013 by me ( wolf claw ),
I founded the Sea Wolves because I wanted a guild where new players to the game could grow , get help and advice from players who had good experience of the game most of all I wanted all the members to work as a team that way everyone could have fun and get the best out of the game.
Not long after starting the guild JAMES13TH got in touch with me looking for a guild on this world , after seeing what he had on a other world I asked him if he would be a leader and help to make this guild a guild for all.. He agreed ..
James and myself work out a format for our guild …We also got some good input from new leaders and new members as our guild got stronger…
As more and more members joined and our guild got stronger and stronger our members became more like friends and family, Our LEADERSHIP COUNCIL was working really well our guild rank was in the low 20s our numbers were hitting 70 mark and above we needed more room in the guild to help more players that were asking to join…….. It was at this time the leadership council thought it was time to form a second guild ,The Sea Wolves Academy …
The Sea Wolves Academy was made up of some of the lower members of the Sea Wolves and members that had been wanting to join the Sea Wolves .. We also put a leader from the sea wolves into the sea wolves academy as founder …
After Guild v Guild went live we lost a few friends to issues with the game and some more friends to real life our numbers fell and our rank was falling……
We started to get new members and the loyalty of members to the Sea Wolves was stronger than every and together we got our guild moving again …During this time .I made two co founders { JAMES13TH and Gobbi } as a thank you for all the help they have given and the loyalty they have shown to the Sea Wolves in good times and bad..
October 2014 our guild rank is back in the low 20s and our numbers are on the up ..
July 2017 our guild is rank 7 guild level 53 ..... Our guild The Sea Wolves has branched out onto other worlds with some original Sea Wolves members and leaders.{Fouders}.

====================================\
¬¬¬ ☠ The Sea Wolves ☠ ¬¬¬
¬¬¬ ☠ Other Worlds you can find us ☠ ¬¬¬
\====================================/

Beta¬¬¬¬¬☠ Recruiting
Brisgard¬¬¬¬☠ Recruiting
Houndsmoor ¬¬¬¬☠Recruiting
Langendorn ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ☠ ☠ In GVG☠
try you may be lucky to get in
Cirgard ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ☠ ☠ Recruiting
Mount Killmore ....☠ new guild ☠Recruiting

Thank you to all the members of The Sea Wolves …….

All The Sea Wolves run ongoing FP swaps 5,10 20 ect ,OBS-ARC-ATOM Guild DONATION Program, Trade needed and chat threads .. Dinegu Sea Wolves gives 6FPs from members town halls at the min in return :
As a member of The Sea Wolves we the leaders expect you to take part in the Guild Expeditions and go as far as you can as you and every member that takes part in Expeditions will help the guild by add to the guild power and you will get small but good rewards every time you finish a encounter and if you have a Temple of Relics you will find more rewards on the map. AS every member of the guild cost the guild goods to unlock levels in Expeditions and we fight in GvG which also cost goods we expect you to help out by donating some goods to the Guild Treasury you will get points for donating goods to the Guild Treasury.
As a member of the Sea Wolves you are expected to trade with in the Guild Policy at all times the only unfair trades that is acceptable is pre-arranged unfair trades: trades for some guild friendly GBs like Observatory's and fighter's GBs like Alcatraz you must ask for help before putting the trade up on market and let the guild know you have pre-arranged unfair trades on the market we will expect to see the GB in your city as soon as you get the goods ...
We also expect you to build guild friendly buildings like the Hall of Fame when you get them to help your guild a guild is only as good as its members make it ..
We suggest that when you visit your guild mates and you see a Hall of Fame that needs Motivated you should Motivated it this will help the guild move up the levels ...
We are not trying to tell you how to play your game we are just trying to help you be apart of the best team on this world and with your help we can be one of the strongest Guilds on this world. Full Guild Policy Guidelines can be found on the Guild Forum ...
Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to see you in one of The Sea Wolves ...
Wolf Claw
make one in greifendal