• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Sounds of my city

Ive got my sounds on. i do ahvea sound when i PRODUCE something, or COLLECT something (supplies building) but is there a sound for when a building finishes its production & is readyto colletion ? i dont think so..
  2. See a maxed out city (built on all land) - EN2 Brisgard

Hello - I am on EN2/Brisgard world. I am wondering, has anyone acquired ALL their land area & built on them all? Or if you do, does FOE just creates a bigger map & adds more spare spaces? I'm interested in seeing what it looks like. (a maxed-out city) (based on points, I've checked a few of...
  3. Already Suggested: Improvement to MARKET PLACE, search by age of good.

Title: Improvement to MARKET PLACE, search by age of good. Proposal: In a few sentences, state the general concept of your idea. When we search for a trade, we have 2 x pull-down menus. I can use the first one for OFFERS and see who is offering a specific product. And the 2nd one is for what...
  4. Guild files

Hi, I'm a long-time player, took time off & now new (player/character) to the game again. in my old worlds/characters, guilds could set up files, to add more information than just the Guild description. Has this gone? or how do we activate it (as a leader). Basically, the description had 1-2...