• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: Wyverntide Smithy

it's been reported in game they're working on it
  2. Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

with only 4 hovers and 4 turturrets in Indy or PE it starts to cost a lot of diams to heal them when attrition over 100.. I can fight to 150 attr.. so in an important race diams will be spent.. I'm pretty sure that's what Inno want :D
  3. Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

use a finish all supply productions from inventory (you should have at least 10 blacksmiths for event quests any way).. or burn diams ;) lol
  4. Inno devs savage updates need to stop

they need aid/polish to get the goodies my friend I use a mass aid before collection every day :)
  5. quantum incursions

https://support.innogames.com/kb/ForgeOfEmpires/en_DK/2849/Quantum-Incursions-are-coming-to-Beta
  6. Rogues are ridiculous

lol.. it's a "game" so anything is possible.. and there is already potions for attack and defence so too late there lolol
  7. Update Update to version 1.275 Feedback Thread

@Sir Krystian. GbG ended after the version had been updated.. we we're credited with the victory and LPs but not the VPs :)
  8. Update Update to version 1.275 Feedback Thread

I'm in a guild of 4 fighters on G.. so far this season we have won 2 rounds in platinum and come 8th in our one round in upper diamond.. not through planning or trying to yoyo just by doing the best we can and here we are with 1000 LPs again and listed 6th place in our world.. this round we will...
  9. next event??

wildlife event now on wiki.. 4 weeks duration.. nothing on new event building "flamingo habitat" :)
  10. next event??

I can't find anything in wiki on next event or the wildlife event that has just finished on beta.. so is forge bowl being dropped this year and wildlife the next event? cheers :)
  11. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I think they could easily fix it by reducing LPs on offer in the lower leagues.. so that by winning in Platinum you don't jump automatically to top of 1K LP diamond league ranking.. heck the guild holding no #1 ranking in G won in platinum you can see why players like @quicksilver99 aren't happy...
  12. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

complaint for the Devs.. I'm on G in a guild of 3 we just won the first round of this season so we are going up to diam league.. how in goodness name does winning a round in platinum equate to a guild of 3 players being placed 10th on the guild list?? you really have to work this ranking system...
  13. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

@Agent327 you don't say get with the program and read what I've written earlier lol.. you didn't have to diam unless you wanted too and 4 hours later start taking sectors.. you could still win the round if you had a good team.. done it many times.. now with the bonus VPs on offer for buildings...
  14. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

yes.. you didn't have to diam camps for VPs only if you didn't want to wait 2 hours while UC.. so definitely not like that before :)
  15. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I'm on two worlds and I actually understand where @KronikPillow is coming from on the diam burning issue.. as VPs are the way to place top you need to build the top barracks or command post (60% chance no attrition) to gain an additional 30% VPs but they take 3 hours to build so you only get one...
  16. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

haven't burnt a diam since leaving JB :)
  17. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

you having a hard time this season KP? lol.. I hope you put in as big a complaint next round when your guild drops down a bit and you have the map to yourselves :)
  18. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

why does that not surprise me lololol
  19. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

diamond league reward 1st full season "tower of champions" .. 2nd full season reward "royal tower of champions".. so am I going to be left with another pile of incomplete frag buildings or will "tower of champions" make a return in a future season and I can upgrade my Lv1 to Lv2?