• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Steve.D70

New Idea: GBG Diamond Donations

Proposal. As I mentioned in the gbg feedback thread regarding the cost increase in diamond finishing of buildings. I believe there should be a guild donation facility so that individuals don't have to pay the larger amount out of their own diamond count. The whole guild could donate to spread...
  2. Steve.D70

City defence potions won't be stackable in the future?

Someone mentioned this was in the beta notes. I hope this isn't correct because it'll make ge5 unplayable for me. I fight through most of ge5 but have to negotiate the last 2 or 3 because I don't have enough potions and can't afford to negotiate the whole 5th level because the requirements are...
  3. Steve.D70

Forwarded: Buildings not displaying the fp boost from the forgotten Temple.

Noticed this the other day. It looks like I'm still getting the extra fps but none of the buildings display with the boost as it was before. I'm in jaims on ios uk.
  4. Steve.D70

Please please please put good stuff in the AD!

Come on guys, can we please remove nonsense items from the AD. Every day I'm disappointed so much when the reset comes and yet again I have bear statues, winter kits, Graveyards, and all that kind of rubbish. These items don't belong in any era, they're so outdated it's embarrassing. Also there...
  5. Steve.D70

New Bug: No x2 text on daily chest.

As title, on mobile Just checked on another world and it's not displaying the x2 text so I've missed out on a days x2 reward.
  6. Steve.D70

Already Suggested: One touch troop selection like on pc.

Proposal: My proposal is to change the slow swipe up to select troops when fighting on mobile to the same one tap as it is on pc. Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea Yes. Reason: To improve the game play on mobile because how it works now is very frustrating and can be...
  7. Steve.D70

Unformatted: Help for colour blind people.

Could something be done to the GBG map and whatever the coloured button on your friend pop up does (Think it's how long they've been inactive). I'm sure there's other instances because being colour blind I can only see a maximum of 5 different colours and I can't distinguish between them when...