• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Overlord Dex

Rest and Recreation: Recruitment Drive

Rest and Recreation is looking for new members in 'Dinegu'. We don't aim to be a big all conquering Guild, but if you're looking for your first Guild or to move from one that isn't working out for you, then get in touch. All we ask is that you've at least completed the Iron Age, and are happy...
  2. Overlord Dex

Communication or lack there of!

Now is it just me, or do newer players to this game just not like communicating with fellow players? I haven't been a Guild Leader very long, but I've found when I've welcomed established player they reply to messages, etc. As for new players. It's a case of: "Welcome to the Guild" - No...
  3. Overlord Dex

Thoughts and Ideas

I haven't been on the Forum for very long, but I have noticed rather a lot of ideas regarding changes and what individuals may regard as improvements. Some have been suggested more than once. And yes, whilst this game can be frustrating at times, improvements and changes have been made. But...
  4. Overlord Dex

Help Leaving Guild of One

Need help for a fellow FoE play who is the only member and Leader of his Guild and wishes to leave it and join mine instead. If anyone knows how to do that, then please let me know. Thank you