• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Thoughts and Ideas

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
I haven't been on the Forum for very long, but I have noticed rather a lot of ideas regarding changes and what individuals may regard as improvements. Some have been suggested more than once.

And yes, whilst this game can be frustrating at times, improvements and changes have been made.

But please, when you come up with an idea, use a bit of common sense. You may think your suggestion would only take a few minor changes and solve everyone's problem, it's never than simple.

I don't know anything about computer programming and game creation, but I do know it takes effort and time. So when they say they can't do something you've asked, it's because your idea is more complex than you imagine, or unworkable, not because they want to make your life hard for the fun of it.

I don't know anything about computer programming
it's because your idea is more complex than you imagine, or unworkable,
You are suggesting that something is complex or unworkable when you don't know anything about programming?
If you did know something, then your statement might be more valid.
Sometimes, not all the time, even what seems hard is easy if you know how.
Best not to start threads you know nothing about. :rolleyes:

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
And may I ask Xeon are you a computer programmer?

If you are may be you could tell the designers how to do their job better than they know how to already.

If your not, well you know about as much about it as I do. Don't you.

They are doing a good job, better than most.
For me they need to focus on click reductions, there are many ways it can be achieved. If there is a will they will find a way.

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
Then go tell them all about how they can achieve this, you might even get a job!

Unless your getting plenty of money in the one you have already.