• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Skibs

Help with an annoying "friend" please?

I'm just about to creep into the Late middle ages, I've had the resources for over a week as I've blitzkrieged through mostly by negotiating and waiting for the tech to catch up. Once I've got my new goods on line its GB's for me, I've been quite good about having plenty goods 'factories' so it...
  2. Skibs

Getting a Full Set of Blueprints.

Oooh ! This sounds interesting, as a newb I've no idea how you can swap your 'duplicates', funnily enough, I've just been 'clicking' on some of my GB blueprints to see if I can do anything with the extras, for some reason I've now got Panini football stickers in my head..... ;) Any steerage...
  3. Skibs

Help with an annoying "friend" please?

Hi all, first post, was coming on here to look for advice on plunderers and found this thread, its been really useful so thanks to all who have chipped in. First off, I've learned that I've gone about it all the wrong way and ploughing ahead rather than broadening, I'm a handful of FP's away...