• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Getting a Full Set of Blueprints.

-Jovian-

Private
As a recent new starter, I'm beginning to wonder if it's actually possible to get the final Blueprint in a set without spending 200 Diamonds?
I've had lots of Blueprints from investing in other players' and each time I get 3 of one I do the 2:1 swap in the hope of getting the last one and it always just goes one I've already got.
It's looking like it's impossible to get Babel and Alexandria built without spending diamonds :(

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Just keep Aiding your friends/guildies/neighbors, as that will eventually result in a random blueprint up to the level of the individual aided (which is the slower way to obtain blueprints) - or get involved with swap/1.9 threads that are offering the specific GB you are wanting blueprints for.
An even better method, is to find a 'swap' buddy, whereas you each swap FPs in one another's GB (so there is no loss), until you lock in the first position (thereby obtaining the best reward) and then switching to another GB (aka, rinse and repeat)
You will not get the desired blueprints immediately (although you might), but you will eventually get it, as well a bunch of FPs in return investments.
Best method, using a swap buddy, is finding someone who wants similar GBs levelled and has a somewhat similar daily collection of FPs (it is best to use FPs collected from your various buildings, rather than from FP packages - so those packages can be used for something you really want - such as a position on a 1.9 or in a swap thread).

Burpo

Sergeant
As a recent new starter, I'm beginning to wonder if it's actually possible to get the final Blueprint in a set without spending 200 Diamonds?
I've had lots of Blueprints from investing in other players' and each time I get 3 of one I do the 2:1 swap in the hope of getting the last one and it always just goes one I've already got.
It's looking like it's impossible to get Babel and Alexandria built without spending diamonds :(
Some GB blueprints are VERY frustrating to find the last one.
I spent weeks trying to finish a couple of mine but eventually you will find it.
The best way I found to get it was to find a very high level GB (like lvl 60-80) and take 5th place giving 5 bps for 10 or 20 fps.

-Jovian-

Private
Yeah, just picked up 3 Alex BP from a high level - all duplicates - none of them converted to the missing one :(
I'm in line for another 3 on someone else's soon - I almost don't want to try it, I don't know if I can bear the disapointment :)
Obviously they want us to spend diamonds on it!

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
I'm beginning to wonder if it's actually possible to get the final Blueprint in a set without spending 200 Diamonds?
Yes. Absolutely. It just takes time.

Remember, if you've already got 8/9 Blue Prints, then that means you've got a 1/9 chance of getting the Blue Print you actually want: because 8 of the possible choices are duplicates. The odds are still the same as they've always been from the start, it's just your value and priority on which spot you want changes as you fill up the empty spots.
I'm in line for another 3 on someone else's soon - I almost don't want to try it, I don't know if I can bear the disapointment
Don't worry too much about how long it takes, just keep searching out opportunities to get Lighthouse of Alexandria Blue Prints inbetween everything else and eventually it'll come as a matter of course

Burpo

Sergeant
Yeah, just picked up 3 Alex BP from a high level - all duplicates - none of them converted to the missing one :(
I'm in line for another 3 on someone else's soon - I almost don't want to try it, I don't know if I can bear the disapointment :)
Obviously they want us to spend diamonds on it!
Once you build the Arc (and get it to a reasonable lvl) you will be drowning in bps.
If I was starting a new game, my focus would be to get the Arc first - it changes the game completely.
I know it is an advanced GB from Future Era but I would pay any amount of goods and fps to build it.

-Jovian-

Private
Once you build the Arc (and get it to a reasonable lvl) you will be drowning in bps.
If I was starting a new game, my focus would be to get the Arc first - it changes the game completely.
I know it is an advanced GB from Future Era but I would pay any amount of goods and fps to build it.

Hmm. Does the Arc produce Blueprints then? I thought it's just Guild Goods and a contribution boost?

-Jovian-

Private
Look it up on the Wiki. It is a source of info.
Yes, I'm aware of the Wiki, which says the benefits of the Arc are Guild Goods and contribution boost.
I'm sorry I'm not as intelligent as you, I've just started this game and I don't yet understand how I'll be swimming in Blueprints from getting the Arc, hence my return question to Burpo.
Maybe one day everyone will be as clever as you and won't need to ask questions.

Knight of ICE

Contribution BoostContribution Rewards are increased by a percentage.

So if contributing in a GB gives you blueprints, you will be able to get more with a high level Arc.

Burpo

Sergeant
Yes, I'm aware of the Wiki, which says the benefits of the Arc are Guild Goods and contribution boost.
I'm sorry I'm not as intelligent as you, I've just started this game and I don't yet understand how I'll be swimming in Blueprints from getting the Arc, hence my return question to Burpo.
Maybe one day everyone will be as clever as you and won't need to ask questions.
The Arc boosts ALL contribution rewards that you receive from contributing to other people's GBs.
So you get a boost to fps, medals AND blueprints.

Burpo

Sergeant
Also, having an Arc encourages you to contribute to heaps of GBs as you can earn lots of fps by sniping or profiteering in the neighbourhood.
As a result, the medals and bps come pouring in with the fps.
Happy hunting :)

Skibs

Private
Just keep Aiding your friends/guildies/neighbors, as that will eventually result in a random blueprint up to the level of the individual aided (which is the slower way to obtain blueprints) - or get involved with swap/1.9 threads that are offering the specific GB you are wanting blueprints for.
An even better method, is to find a 'swap' buddy, whereas you each swap FPs in one another's GB (so there is no loss), until you lock in the first position (thereby obtaining the best reward) and then switching to another GB (aka, rinse and repeat)
You will not get the desired blueprints immediately (although you might), but you will eventually get it, as well a bunch of FPs in return investments.
Best method, using a swap buddy, is finding someone who wants similar GBs levelled and has a somewhat similar daily collection of FPs (it is best to use FPs collected from your various buildings, rather than from FP packages - so those packages can be used for something you really want - such as a position on a 1.9 or in a swap thread).

Oooh ! This sounds interesting, as a newb I've no idea how you can swap your 'duplicates', funnily enough, I've just been 'clicking' on some of my GB blueprints to see if I can do anything with the extras, for some reason I've now got Panini football stickers in my head..... ;) Any steerage would be appreciated.

Knight of ICE

Can someone please educate me what a 1.9 thread is? Sorry, but don't understand

A thread with people that have an Arc level 80 or higher and that contribute 1,9 times the reward you get for taking a place.