• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Yggdrasil88

Do Not Suggest: Past event buildings though aiding

Is that so? Then great! Though I still think what I propose could be something to be considered in the future.
  2. Yggdrasil88

Well, that's a pity but I still think I had to put the idea out there. First, the older players could work for it. Secondly, I don't think it needs to be easier, as it would be balanced by rarity and not knowing if you get only gold, BG blueprints or selection kits. Furthermore, it would then...
  3. Yggdrasil88

Ok, I missed that. But this doesn't fall, in my opinion, into any of the points listed there. The closest one would be this: However, I'm not proposing any new buildings or items and the events that the buildings appeared in as rewards are over and will probably never appear as such again...
  4. Yggdrasil88

Couldn't that be solved by a 1 to 5% chance of getting it? Additionally, there is no way to know which selection kit you'll get as most players have more than one event building fully maxed out. I think that the time and effort to gain them can be balanced accordingly. I don't see that much of...
  5. Yggdrasil88

I've made a search in the forum but nothing on the subject came up. And how are we suppose to know what Inno is looking for? I know but I had the luck of never getting one that way...
  6. Yggdrasil88

Hi, I was wondering what your take is on randomly receiving "selection kits" of past event buildings through aiding players. There are very few opportunities for newer players to get past event buildings. They sometimes appear in related events or in the "antiques dealer" but they are rare and...
  7. Yggdrasil88

New Content Antiques Dealer

Thanks for the tip @Forwandert !
  8. Yggdrasil88

Doesn't it get boring staying in the same age after a while?
  9. Yggdrasil88

I wouldn't complain about a stronger neighbour from my age attacking me over and over, that is completely normal and a basic feature of the game. There are ways to defend yourself after all. However, with the Antiques Dealer, you'd have to grind several eras and participate in many events to...
  10. Yggdrasil88

Hi all, I wanted to give my feedback about the Antiques Dealer. The feature in itself is very interesting and useful for players to get items that appeared in the past or failed to get at a certain point. However, I feel it is quite unbalanced and players who are more advanced have a clear...