• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: Bug in Guild Battlegrounds

So, here we go again with RNG. There is nothing random about RNG. Unlucky day in and day out. Dont think so. Programming has nothing to do with luck!
  2. New Bug: Calculations of VPs in GBG.

Hi Inno, just noticed that our VP amount didnt change on the hour. Please check if that is correct. Thnx
  3. GBG atrr deduction.

Hi Nidwin, this morning i got 25 attr deduction on 89 fights. Since Inno divided us in two groups i can only guess in which i am. I play FoE for 2,5 years now and have spent some money during that time and i just dont think its fair policy from Inno to punish long time players in a such a way
  4. GBG atrr deduction.

But that didnt answer my question. I would like that answer, not for myself but for all players to know. Thnx
  5. GBG atrr deduction.

Hi Inno, help me understand atrr deduction in GBG ( 80 % cap). How on earth i get 17 atrr deduction on 71 fights ( neighboring sectors amount to total of 160%)? Thnx
  6. Text Error Bug in pirates hideout?

5 times in a row as follows: 40% - 40 forge points 20% - 2700 medals Reward was each time medals. Just saying.
  7. Text Error Bug in pirates hideout?

Somehow that randomness doesn't work when is 20 % on some high reward. Then you get your 40% for small reward.
  8. Text Error Bug in pirates hideout?

Just saying on other chances I get the highest chance and minimum reward. Here is not the case. 5 times in a row I get minimum chance and minimum reward. Someone said not enaugh samples. Will see. Got time
  9. Text Error Bug in pirates hideout?

I won reward on 20% chance four times in a row. I won 0 rewards on a 40 % chance. I don't think luck works that way, software does.
  10. Text Error Bug in pirates hideout?

For the fourth time in a row I get medals on a 20% chance in pirates hideout, level 9, when there is 40 % chance for 40cforge points. Bug or something else? In other cases I get on 40 % chance reward for that chance, not 10 %. Thnx I would like the answer from moderators.