• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. blahedo

New Bug: QI Euphoria calc'd wrong for decorations?

When I added a victory pillar, it seems to be subtracting from my euphoria rather than adding. World: Dinegu Browser and Version: Firefox 125.0.2 Overview of the bug: I was in my QI just shy of a euphoria boundary (people were unhappy) so I built another victory pillar to edge out just a...
  2. blahedo

Friends tavern not accessible

Occasionally for the last couple days, when I click on the Friends Tavern, it says "Sorry, an internal error occurred, please try again later". Just now it's done it consistently for the last twenty minutes or so, across force-reloading the page and clearing all my FOE cookies. Which is sort...
  3. blahedo

New Bug: Loading freezes at about 45%

For about a day now, my main browser setup will not let me connect to my city, freezing partway through loading. World: en4/dinegu Browser and Version: Firefox 88.0.1 on Linux Mint (Ubuntu) Overview of the bug: any time I try to connect to my city, the loading screen freezes at around 45%...