• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: Quantum decoration bug

There seems to be an issue with the effects of decorations in my quantum city. I have built 2 victory pillars. The pop-up states that each give 5% attack & defense boost to my attacking army, so if my math is correct, having 2 should give me a 10% attack & defense boost to my attacking army. But...
  2. Forge Point collection bug

When I am collecting my forge points, a pop-up says it is not possible as I already have the maximum number of forge points. but I do not (as you can see from this screen grab, I had actually only collected 14 of them)
  3. Contact Support: Internal Server Error + Military Units

I am in the Post Mordern Era. This morning I battled for a new sector on the campaign map. I had some units from the next age (Contemporary Era) in my attacking army. Because they are from the next age I consider those precious and important and, consequently, when they die, I spend diamonds to...
  4. Not a Bug: Possible happiness miscalculation

Hello, I am assuming this is a bug - forgive me if I am misunderstanding something... but it looks like the happiness calculations are a bit askew. When I click the smiley-face Happiness Icon it says my citizens are enthusiastic. Their demand for happiness is 91,000 The happiness provided by...
  5. Already Suggested: Great Buildings search function

Proposal: Create a search function for great buildings, which returns results for all players in one's neighbourhood, guild and friend list. Reason: Having a search function would turn a process that can take 20 minutes into one that would take seconds, improving game play and facilitating...
  6. Do Not Suggest: Antique Dealer's Key

Proposal: As a special event reward, would you consider a key to the antique seller's storeroom, so that the key-holder is able to buy one item of their choice? Reason: The 6 randomly generated sale items in the antique dealer's shop can sometimes seem like an endless loop of the same items...