• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: Quantum decoration bug

At the time I wasn't actually in a fighting node.
  2. New Bug: Quantum decoration bug

Well, someone in the I.T. team seems to have switched something on today, because it is now showing the right percentage. So fingers crossed they've resolved it.
  3. New Bug: Quantum decoration bug

There seems to be an issue with the effects of decorations in my quantum city. I have built 2 victory pillars. The pop-up states that each give 5% attack & defense boost to my attacking army, so if my math is correct, having 2 should give me a 10% attack & defense boost to my attacking army. But...
  4. Forge Point collection bug

When I am collecting my forge points, a pop-up says it is not possible as I already have the maximum number of forge points. but I do not (as you can see from this screen grab, I had actually only collected 14 of them)
  5. Contact Support: Internal Server Error + Military Units

I am in the Post Mordern Era. This morning I battled for a new sector on the campaign map. I had some units from the next age (Contemporary Era) in my attacking army. Because they are from the next age I consider those precious and important and, consequently, when they die, I spend diamonds to...
  6. Not a Bug: Possible happiness miscalculation

Hello, I am assuming this is a bug - forgive me if I am misunderstanding something... but it looks like the happiness calculations are a bit askew. When I click the smiley-face Happiness Icon it says my citizens are enthusiastic. Their demand for happiness is 91,000 The happiness provided by...
  7. Already Suggested: Great Buildings search function

Proposal: Create a search function for great buildings, which returns results for all players in one's neighbourhood, guild and friend list. Reason: Having a search function would turn a process that can take 20 minutes into one that would take seconds, improving game play and facilitating...
  8. Do Not Suggest: Antique Dealer's Key

Fair enough. I'm aware of the long-game strategy aspect of the game,as I've been building my city on Forge of Empires for 4 years now. I didn't really see it as a "get rich quick" idea, but if a moderator does, so be it.
  9. Do Not Suggest: Antique Dealer's Key

I did read the "Do not Suggest List" and couldn't see anything regarding it on there. It says no modification to "existing rewards" but nothing about suggesting new rewards. What have I missed?
  10. Do Not Suggest: Antique Dealer's Key

If the idea is to encourage the spending of 50 diamonds, as you suggest, then surely encouraging people to spend diamonds to reach the top 5% achieves exactly what you say is their goal?
  11. Do Not Suggest: Antique Dealer's Key

Proposal: As a special event reward, would you consider a key to the antique seller's storeroom, so that the key-holder is able to buy one item of their choice? Reason: The 6 randomly generated sale items in the antique dealer's shop can sometimes seem like an endless loop of the same items...