• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Idea: Upgrading building information

Proposal: Over the years many new buildings have been added, unfortunately the information when you hover (PC) over them has not been upgraded when it comes to the older buildings. Example Bear Mountain compared to Majestic winter wonderland pyramid. They look completely different and most...
  2. Change email missing

Hi all, I tried asking support but they told me they cannot comment due to privacy. I have friend who is not very computer literate and there is no option to change the email address in the game menu or in the app, any ideas? Thanks
  3. Unformatted: Scrolling between buildings

Proposal: To make FOE more user friendly and reduce the clicks Reason: Having easy access to the status of all buildings of the same type instead of "hunting" in the city. Details: Lets take production buildings as an example. You can scroll between buildings that have not been assigned...
  4. Differences between PC and Mobile

Hi, Does anybody know what the below is, I thought medals but its not. This is not on my android when I log into my account.
  5. Daily quests

Having increased the daily quest for collecting tavern silver to 3.5k is unrealistic. Please remember many of us have a life and we are not on the game 24/7 to empty the tavern and to constantly check for open spots in a tavern. I have also noticed that as soon as there is a tavern silver quest...