• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Looking for an inter-guild 1.9 Greifental

I'm looking for a reasonably active inter-guild 1.9 thread. Experienced player, on a break from my usual guild as I'm too busy IRL to meet requirements over the next month or two so I need somewhere to both spend my own daily fp's and offer spots on my own buildings. Thx in advance!
  2. What contributes to a guild's ranking?

I'm trying to work out how a guild might improve its overall standing in the rankings, which seems to depend on its prestige. So I'm trying to work out the different ways that a guild can improve that "prestige" number. In other posts I've found that prestige is basically arithmetic, consisting...
  3. Best Attack/Def ratio?

I'm wondering what's the most effective balance between attack and defense for an attacking army for auto-battling in GE? I'm in Industrial with current A/D boost around 570/400. I have Harvest Field selection kits and a couple of other things in my inventory but can't decide whether to go for...
  4. Event tips and hints

This thread is by way of a list of tips and hints to help play the questlines for events. It's put together from several sources, including hints other players have passed on over the years (sorry I don't know where most of these originated so can't give proper credit) and my own experience...