• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. BlueSteelAU

New server in 2021?

I wish for that too.
  2. BlueSteelAU

FOE discord Server

is there a FOE Discord server
  3. BlueSteelAU

St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

umm.. why doesn't it suit the event to have it end on st.Patric's Day.. the day celebrated by me and others not so much of a religious day but rather celebrating the mad that drove the snakes from Ireland the thing that he was made a saint for .. in USA they've turned it into a religious event...
  4. BlueSteelAU

St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

why is it over already Saint Patrics day isn't untill the 17th March.. i know cause its my birthday.. i think is a bit rude ending it like a week before the actual day :(
  5. BlueSteelAU

Not a Bug: St. Patrics day event

i think its a bug or something cause in my game the event is already finished:( and NOT st.Patric's day yet . that's the 17th March and its only the 11th here in Australia. and St.Patrics day is my birthday.. so i know the date well