• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Here's a thought to everyone to reply, rebut, refute or whatever blows up one's skirt, how many events has there been, since the events like the latest one which was St Paddy's just gone? Why was there never an expansion as a reward for completing the event? One does get mini rewards during the event, like new troops, new buildings, increase money and supplies production potions, random goods, etc but no expansions? Why couldn't there be at least one expansion reward for every one past event or how about having events where the goal is to get expansions, like the 10 level druid temple that one got at the end of the St Paddy's event. Just curious hear other players thoughts.

Cheers CGA

Draqone

Corporal
Here's a thought to everyone to reply, rebut, refute or whatever blows up one's skirt, how many events has there been, since the events like the latest one which was St Paddy's just gone? Why was there never an expansion as a reward for completing the event? One does get mini rewards during the event, like new troops, new buildings, increase money and supplies production potions, random goods, etc but no expansions? Why couldn't there be at least one expansion reward for every one past event or how about having events where the goal is to get expansions, like the 10 level druid temple that one got at the end of the St Paddy's event. Just curious hear other players thoughts.

Cheers CGA
Because expansions never go obsolete.

The whole point of events is for Inno to sell you new, better buildings each year. It's planned obsolescence in a digital form. The thought you'll be able to improve your city is what keeps people playing. Troops, goods and FPs on the other hard are perishable goods that you'll use to upgrade your city.

Expansions never go obsolete, never get removed from the game.

That said, event buildings do sell space. By acquiring newer, better, harder, faster, stronger buildings you are allowed to remove inefficient buildings freeing up previously unavailable space.

Forwandert

Major-General
why is it over already Saint Patrics day isn't untill the 17th March.. i know cause its my birthday.. i think is a bit rude ending it like a week before the actual day :(

It was pointed out as feedback last year the same. Doesn't sit well using the name of a religious event and ignoring when it actually is but if it doesnt suit the event schedule what can you do?

BlueSteelAU

Private
It was pointed out as feedback last year the same. Doesn't sit well using the name of a religious event and ignoring when it actually is but if it doesn't suit the event schedule what can you do?
umm.. why doesn't it suit the event to have it end on st.Patric's Day.. the day celebrated by me and others not so much of a religious day but rather celebrating the mad that drove the snakes from Ireland the thing that he was made a saint for .. in USA they've turned it into a religious event.
Also others believe that the serpents he drove out of Ireland where the pagans .. and its not really sitting well with those who follow druidism to have the druids circle associated with the rememberance day that supposedly(according to some) drove them out of Ireland.
So there are various things in conflict and not sitting well with a few groups of people.. shamrocks and leprechauns actually have their own day devoted to them too.. so even more clashes.
Getting side tracked here.. but i really don't understand why the event schedule can't be made to put it on the right day or like someone else said if they can't then they should name it something else.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
So, final result of the event worked well I found. As far as the Event Building goes, I currently have a Level 9 Druid Temple, 2 Selection Kits in my inventory and I have not opened my Event Chest yet (left upgrading Level 10 until after I age up). So getting to Level 10 without having to spend a single diamond was not only possible, it was quite easy enough to do, with 2 spare kits as well.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
So, final result of the event worked well I found. As far as the Event Building goes, I currently have a Level 9 Druid Temple, 2 Selection Kits in my inventory and I have not opened my Event Chest yet (left upgrading Level 10 until after I age up). So getting to Level 10 without having to spend a single diamond was not only possible, it was quite easy enough to do, with 2 spare kits as well.
Agreed, this was one of the easiest events for getting a full leveled main event building, and it was really worth it, in my honest opinion.