• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. vfrmark

New Bug: re event: increasing Fest manager to Level 3 (+65%) bug does not increase 2hour skip qty despite more stock than skip qty available

ticket raised for the following bug, no problems this morning and only after update did i find problems. You13/03/2024, 13:04 Hi I was looking at using a 2 hour skip on event and the system told me 1.27Q would be obtained, thinking this was not enough i paid 80 pots of gold to increase Fest...
  2. vfrmark

Unformatted: Bring the game upto date with Covid rules

Proposal Change the Taven to distance siting and have an empty seat between each person taking a seat. Reason puts forward good practise while we are in Covid times and reminds all players about the need to distance. Details Tavens will have every other seat blocked and this can either for a...