• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I spend more Soccer balls than the event is worth. The only redeeming factor is it is free.
  2. New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

Since I have not seen it yet,and, I have played for awhile, I am up to the challenge. I feel most changes makes the game more interesting. Kudos!
  3. Unformatted: GE

Should be a Level 5 on Guild Ex[edition. I fly thru 3 levels and level 4 is a little tedious but finish that as well 3 days ahead of time. Then I wait for 2 more days for it to return.
  4. TITAN

Are we ever going to see this happen and/or ever see anything in the future. There are llot of other games out there and if I am done with this one please let me know
  5. Gifting

One thing I have learned in playing all the games over the years is that most have a way to gift in their games. I see nothing here. If I want to thank another player for their support all I can do is say thank you. That may be enough for most players but I would like to see a gifting program...
  6. 2022 Halloween Event questions and non feedback comments

Something does not add up right for me. I am half way thru all the quests trying to get the Daily Tickets which I have accumulated 7 of the 21. At this rate I will have consumed all the quests and only get 14 Daily Tickets. That leaves 7 Daily Tickets I have to make up for with the Daily Quest...
  7. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

So you are standing behind whatever log you have developed for yourself and patting all on the back. I came on-line today and half of the Battleground was controlled by one Guild. How is that a reason for me to stay. I am agreeing as so many others are that the heads of this game are letting...
  8. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

The reason we are all here is to help the developers make decisions as to how to make this a fair game experience. This game is often touted on social media as a top notch game. I for one have played it for a few years and when I see scavengers come in and try to take advantage of a flaw I get...
  9. Great Building last donation identity

Why is there such pushback on knowing who leveled your GB? You all give me your own reasons for not allowing the game to let us know, but no one person has given me a reason why it does not benefit all other players. It seems like the "special cheats" want to keep status quo. I just want a fair...
  10. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

And you base this on what? 3 members at 900 Million points can easily beat an 80 member Guild who's highest member is 80 thousand? Yeah that is a great defence. The whole thing about this is parady, not how many members you have.
  11. Great Building last donation identity

Why do ypu copitulate that we can never know. That is why we are having this conversation. I and others want to know. Why is that a barrier to letting players know who is involved?
  12. Great Building last donation identity

And since you know who that last player was let me and the rest of us know who that player was. Unless it is the perpetrator how am I supposed to know? All I ask is that when your Daily News is posted in front of your face and all the news of that day is shown to you that the last player who...
  13. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

You are obviously getting your wires crossed. To some players GVG and GBG are the same thing. Why do you not say Guild Versus Guild and Guild Battleground. These are two separate fields of battle. One does not necessarily point to the other. We are specifically calling into question the more...
  14. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

I am going to suggest that unless a fair and equitable table set up by the programmers that we can choose to Boycott the BGb until this situation is taken care of.
  15. Closed Fall Event Contest

My answers are: Custard Tart, Chocolate Fudge Cake, and Apple Blackberry Pinace.
  16. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

I have noticed that almost all the Guild Battlegrounds my Guild has been pitted against are players of 7 and 8 digit long. some are 5 and 6 digits but very few. I am the biggist player at 96Million but the next biggest is at 34Million. I have been consistantly been thrown at 484Million or...
  17. Great Building last donation identity

That is not the point of this conversation with the public. That was a discussion between two people and that was taken out of context. My BEEF and if you want to call what I have to say anything other you are welcome to it, is that we get notified as to who sits down in our tavern and we can...
  18. Great Building last donation identity

And there in lies my complaint. How do I know who to find for my retaliation. If in my own realm I do not have a problem then it means that someone else is out there just causing havoc. Are you that one that wants to reap benefits just because you can? Or you just do it because the rules have...
  19. Player A Viking in Egypt - Spanning the Worlds

Egypt is easy just remember to keep your block busters handy and move your palace to the right. Plenty of room for growth south.
  20. Player A Viking in Egypt - Spanning the Worlds

Feel lucky that you have alot of free time. It may come in handy when you are 70 and need a hand.