• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. One Click Aid and Motivate

Yes it does.
  2. One Click Aid and Motivate

If this is an A/B test, please leave me in whatever group I may be in! Absolutely love it! Thank you!
  3. Need to delete GB from contribution list

I have been contributing to a players GB but now when I go to make a contri it is all greyed out. When I right click on the player it shows them as a Friend and I do have the option to ignore. I've tried ignoring. I just want to remove this players building from my contri list since I can't do...
  4. Clown Town Rewards

UNIQUE got me! Thank you a bunch.
  5. Clown Town Rewards

I have two LV2 Clown Towns next to each other. According to my interpretation of the chart for rewards, I should see an increase of 15 goods for each adjacent town, After collecting I see no increase in my Goods inventory. Am I missing something here besides Goods?
  6. Friends tavern & aid automation.

REDUCE THE CLICKS!!!
  7. Pirate's Hideout Upgrade Kit

Got it... Thank you!
  8. Pirate's Hideout Upgrade Kit

The Lock is greyed out. Is there something I'm missing???
  9. Pirate's Hideout Upgrade Kit

Reached level 9 on the Pirate's Hideout and then gained an upgrade kit. Now I can't trade it, can't trash it and can't build it and sell it. So, is there a way to get rid of it or must it just sit in my inventory?