• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. McLaren 720S

GBG ignore flag -- please improve it

Zeratul, I wasn't talking about quality of leadership, strategy or responsibility empowerment. If i wanted that I would help set my guild a mission statement, have KPIs for its members, abundant Zoom meetings and regular reporting to management, just like my real world job :) I was simply...
  2. McLaren 720S

Yeah, that situation can happen. Though guild leaders not on 24/7 is a coverage issue. As i mentioned at the start, Inno could leave the ignore flag in place and give us an extra stop flag (for sectors in safe territory/away from front lines).
  3. McLaren 720S

Life moves quickly, get in the fast lane or get outta the way!!!

Life moves quickly, get in the fast lane or get outta the way!!!
  4. McLaren 720S

I have seen the ignore-pin-oops issue come up in Diamond league many times, as one of the GBG guild leaders it is an endless source of frustration when pins get pulled in multi-guild alliance play as it then becomes a case of find-the-culprit which is hard without better sector logging or...
  5. McLaren 720S

No. Only the GBG leaders can do that Powe. They are the only ones who can set the flags in the first place.
  6. McLaren 720S

As a lot of guilds use the ignore flag as a pin-type mechanism, can Inno please make it better by using it to stop any guild members from adding points (from fights or negotiations) to that sector? This would reduce a lot of guild leaders' frustration with accidental pin-pulling by confused...
  7. McLaren 720S

Soccer Contest