• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Idea: GBG - Handicap

And no You are incorrect in your assumptions....yes there (possibly) was negotiations previously but the system developed on Sinerania was unique.... I was present when it was developed and put forward to all the guilds and all the guilds refined it over time. I have outlined the format in the...
  2. New Idea: GBG - Handicap

Desypete : not all players care about free goodies ...I couldn't care less... there are a diverse group of people playing for different reasons ... it's an escape from a crappy life, it's catching up with friends around the world, it's being part of a team, it's a lot of people with a lot of...
  3. New Idea: GBG - Handicap

And I kinda like the negotiations... it's a game of people ... what better way to get to know them than talk.... and our negotiations gave way to an basic format that we all agreed on so the negotiations where a way to simply formalise the season and have a chat. Sure there is the odd "emotion"...
  4. New Idea: GBG - Handicap

Sin as in Sinerania...the world..... every guild had agreed to a format of play that allowed every guild playing a fair chance. Inno provides the playground but we made the rules for GBG fair for everyone. Farmers could farm and fighter's could fight all in the same map at the same time. We...
  5. New Idea: GBG - Handicap

You've killed GBG and this will not make any difference. Sin had a world wide war to stop farming by the coalition's of big guilds . We negotiated a format of agreeing each season to everyone having one base with support that was off limits to take . This gave the smaller guilds good support to...
  6. warning about age changes....

if id known that a week ago that would have been great, we do make mistakes and we have to live with them, its been the kindness and support of the people that I have met here that has made the difference to staying....thank you for your advice Lugh
  7. warning about age changes....

the game warns me about a wisteria bush but not an age change?....I look at other towns and see an exercise in cramming as much stuff into as younger a town as possible into the smallest space possible....they are all identical and an exercise in what? showing it can be done? boredom after...
  8. warning about age changes....

we all make mistakes when we are learning something new ....thanks Winner
  9. warning about age changes....

thanks guys for the positive support and tips that its going be ok....id just discovered how much fun the GBGs were and absolutely loved the idea of trashing that mountain again and again for awhile... I really want to go to space and explore all the amazing things this game has so it would...
  10. warning about age changes....

"research anything" is a side quest and not anywhere near relevant to what the game is about or how you move through it....
  11. warning about age changes....

high middle ages is at the point in the game where you need to stop, slow and consolidate your resources.....where you need to have an understanding of the intricacies' of the game....where you need to know what the great buildings can do so you can choose wisely the way forward, in what ever...
  12. warning about age changes....

high middle ages....pushed to late
  13. warning about age changes....

id give anything right now to re-wind the clock 48 hours....truly miserable
  14. warning about age changes....

i just started playing this game for the first time.....like everyone else out there i didn't read a rule book.....just played.....i played solo until recently i was invited to join a guild to understand that part of the game.... i was at the point of just starting to understand what this game...