• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. SAM or SAAB?

hi, i need a suggestion pls. im currently in VF(korch) 152M points and attack boost of 850%/555%. im looking for an era that i can fight gbg with less unit change and therefore the fastest. can expereinced players on this subject let me know? thanks in advance!
  2. Need advice for OF gbg pls

hello, i entered OF yesterday and now having many questions on battle. question 1: can anyone please explain how octopod's frenzy works? its so hard to understand...it says " Deals 50% damage to the enemy units within 1 tile range of unit on top of damaging targeted unit. " but i couldnt have...
  3. Spoiler 2021 WILDLIFE EVENT

Hello! new event just started in beta, i have been exploring the event and found a lot of data of it. the pictures are all taken by me. this event is a new sort of event, partly like candy crush saga, and also partly like the mine game on aztec settlement. you do a minigame to get rewards and...
  4. Spoiler 2021 soccer event

Same as always...soccer event new building is 5X4, gives 10 fp and boosts for both defense. 25 goods. if any questions, let me know
  5. Spoiler Event Hub

Event hub just released in beta, seems like a place where you can get infos on events and have additional boosts its an off grid building and appears on the far west side of the city
  6. How strong is your attack boost

hi, i posted this thread to share people's attack boost information. i've wondered how players have how much attack boosts. so i would like to ask how is your attack boost(attack boost for attack n defense both) and how is your city's era and ranking point so we can find out how average attack...
  7. 2021 archaeology event

Hi, archaeology event started in beta. will post some information on this event
  8. Space Age Venus spoiler buildings, units etc

Space age venus information came in beta. These are things released by foe developers original post by beelzebob666 | Forge of Empires Forum
  9. 2021 spring event

i have a account in beta and got to see it started yesterday. Nice event i think Feedback - Spring Event 2021 Feeback | Forge of Empires Forum
  10. How can i know of ranking points on GBs over LV 80?

hello, this is FOE official WIKI i got to see in FOE wiki i can see how many ranking points it will give when i level a GB, i can see its very useful and helpful info. But i can see it ends from lv 80, can FOE add more information on gb's level increase on ranking point? These days many players...
  11. AI army retreated??????

Hi, i was busy yesterday, so im posting this today. Yesterday, when gbg was ending, i was fighting with attriction 52. manual battle, The opponent was a gbg AI, but suddenly it said it was retreated, "opponent retreated". How can this happen?
  12. Buildings NOT appearing when i plunder

I plunder my hood a lot, and sometimes as i go plundering 1 player to another, sometimes the building doesnt appear. I can see their names, but i cant see the shape. Its so hard to plunder and hard to see... This problem only happened when i played in PC This thing doesnt change even i wait for...
  13. SL's CITY PROGRESS

Previous information was deleted however from now new journal starts
  14. Unformatted: Can we let players post FOE related links please?

I got to know that when i try to help my friend to links like FOE GB investment, FOE wiki(foe's official wiki), FOE forum, it sends like this Attention! This message was marked by Forge of Empires as spam. We advise caution should you proceed to read it. Now im trying to help my friend in...
  15. Is it available to make more journals in forum?

Hello, i have a question. I can see a journal's name cannot be changed, and if i want to create a new topic on my FOE journel, is it ok to make more threads?
  16. Player SL's Oceanic Future Map Progress

Hello, im lil, my main world and highest era world is korch. Era is Tomorrow Era but i have troops from OF map. I will show my progress on my OF map. Im atm 22M point player. I have finished FE, AF, and OF part 1 2 map with TE units(usually used 8 combat drones) Currently working on OF part 3...