• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Mandolyn

Fixed: Loading issue

Thanks Shabooboo, that worked for me when all the other ways didn't. Now loading without issues.
  2. Mandolyn

Update to 1.221 Feedback

Likewise, cannot log onto any of my cities on the EN server. Tried various browsers, cleared cache, cookies etc., uninstalled and reinstalled my browsers without success.
  3. Mandolyn

Fixed: Game not loading at all (PC/EN) - various servers

Same issue on EN server, there's two other report pages going on this problem :(
  4. Mandolyn

Fixed: Game not loading on the en2 server

* prevents should read pc. This is across all my worlds on the EN server. Other problem is when I've logged on with mobile and then try to log on with my pc, it terminates my mobile game although the wheel spins with no progress
  5. Mandolyn

Fixed: Game not loading on the en2 server

I have a similar problem whereby the wheel keeps turning under the logo on my prevents, even after clearing my cache :( I have no problem in logging on with mobile
  6. Mandolyn

Closed August Pirate Contest

Two Toe O'Greedy
  7. Mandolyn

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Not sure if it's a bug or what. My middle PvP Arena contestants don't seem to change, even after refreshing - just the top and bottom ones would change and I've had the same person in the middle for the last 3 days. Can someone shed some light on this phenomenon, pls.
  8. Mandolyn

Age up

I would upgrade half of upgradeable goods production buildings to current age and leave half at age below to balance goods production. It prevents a problem of not having enough goods for the age below, when doing negotiations in GE, GBG or quests.
  9. Mandolyn

New Bug: Event tab & Sand Box disappearing.

Thanks hawknz, I've done so
  10. Mandolyn

New Bug: Event tab & Sand Box disappearing.

In the last couple of days I find my event tab and sand box disappearing after I've logged in on pc and then incidents are duplicated at the same time, this happens across all my worlds. When I click on an incident a rewards is presented, then immediately the identical type appears. Once the...
  11. Mandolyn

[GAME] Three Words Story

so icy black
  12. Mandolyn

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

It goes for our guild as well, so we yoyo between the two leagues, much to the frustration of most of our guild mates because of the unhealthy competition between guilds. Then having to deal with the proverbial 'school yard bullying' type actions from the more powerful guilds every other season...
  13. Mandolyn

The problem comes when you're up against the same guilds who notoriously swap sectors, then there's no change that an agreement could be put into place to swap sectors with anyone, they gang up and push smaller guilds down, no matter how hard a guild tries. That results in our top fighters...
  14. Mandolyn

Never found the need to do 1 fight, always have aged up after the start of GBg and used the age below's goods and units.
  15. Mandolyn

No you don't. When you age up after GBG starts, you still use the goods or units from the age before. Likewise with buildings, you use the goods for the ages of the Guildies that they're in or the age below, if they aged up after the start of GBG. The rewards in goods and units are of the new...
  16. Mandolyn

Which will lead to the death of the game in the end, no doubt, because who would like to continually play against bots and know you don't stand a chance no matter what. In that respect, I have to quote some of my Guildies' (across my worlds) discussions on where they feel GBG is taking FoE: 1)...
  17. Mandolyn

I don't find GBG hard at all, I've been in guilds on both sides of the spectrum, i.e. dominating the map and being squashed in a corner. My moto is to make best of the situation in any event. I still feel that the GBG matching of guilds, are unbalanced, it's demoralizing for the not so seasoned...
  18. Mandolyn

I truly find the mismatching of guilds in GBG rather disheartening, a killer of the game and nothing short of bullying, because the top guilds actually dominate the map and other guilds are annihilated before the season is over, not giving smaller guilds opportunity to reap the rewards that GBG...
  19. Mandolyn

Message error with trades

Thank you for this, being relatively new to the forum, I was unaware that we had to use a format for reporting bugs. I was under the impression that what I had written was proof enough together with the screenshots. I will know for future reference, in the hope and trusting that the need won't...
  20. Mandolyn

Message error with trades

I have contacted Support and they're working on it. Hopefully it will be sorted out with the next update. :D