• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Event tab & Sand Box disappearing.

Mandolyn

Private
In the last couple of days I find my event tab and sand box disappearing after I've logged in on pc and then incidents are duplicated at the same time, this happens across all my worlds. When I click on an incident a rewards is presented, then immediately the identical type appears. Once the reward is cleared and I click on the incident, it disappears and nothing happens, as in no reward flashes up..
I have to reload my games for the Event Tab and sand box to reappear. I haven't found the same phenomena on mobile and unfortunately I forgot to take a screen shot. :(