• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. rajavno1

BULLYING

You were expected to be the tiger, young forger.
  2. rajavno1

warning about age changes....

it's finneee. There is no one age that you MUST camp (I mean if I had a choice now, I would say IA is the best because of GE, but there's no dealer, so may be EMA.). I mean it would be a boring game if we didn't have that choice and were all predetermined. May be it will take you a week or two...
  3. rajavno1

BULLYING MUST BE STOPPED

I find it hilarious that you get the same reply they got. :D
  4. rajavno1

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

A few more military drummers would have made this event perfect! I only got like 35 now after grinding to get all those scrolls. /s
  5. rajavno1

Is the Gondola Dock market "worth it"?

Okay...and now I got a 3rd one. Sigh..
  6. rajavno1

Okay thanks a lot for the feedback everyone. Since I am still building the big ones, I am more in need of space than goods. I get 12 FP from other buildings combined. This one doesn't make any difference. I will just keep the one that I built. Other one's going to the antiques dealer.
  7. rajavno1

Okay sorry. I meant St Patrick's Day event haha. Got distracted by the others posts I've been reading. :lol::lol:
  8. rajavno1

Hi, Fairly new player here (~60 days?) so pardon me if the question is stupid or if this is the wrong forum to post. I am playing in the Easter Event and I got TWO of the Gondola Dock Markets. First time I was elated as it was my first few special buildings. Now I feel like it takes too much...