• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Soccer Contest

2. Can't continue with soccer cup quests

Haha i now not to do that now. Never thought it would up the enemy to the era.
  3. Can't continue with soccer cup quests

No other guild members to ask.
  4. Can't continue with soccer cup quests

Bit of a whine but i can't do the soccer quests due to the fact i have just got into the progressive era and the quest wants me to fight a medium sized army made of units from the era when i only have soldiers from the era before so get annihilated. Or solve the moderate negotiation which i...
  5. Not a Bug: Issue with no peace (story quest)

I think i fought for all of them and i usually infiltrate them before i attack but i now own all of them so i no longer can infiltrate them. In the hint for the quest it says 'this condition is also met when you acquire all sectors of that province'. Which i do.
  6. Not a Bug: Issue with no peace (story quest)

The quest ask me to scout the province called Narcien and infiltrate 4 sectors to finish the quest. The problem is i have already taken this province before the quest came up, so i cannot infiltrate it as i have already got them and the quest doesn't have the option to finish it.