• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Can't continue with soccer cup quests

Tolkenmoon

Private
Bit of a whine but i can't do the soccer quests due to the fact i have just got into the progressive era and the quest wants me to fight a medium sized army made of units from the era when i only have soldiers from the era before so get annihilated. Or solve the moderate negotiation which i don't have the resources to do or spare. So i can no longer progress in that part.

You should ask your guild mates for help with the goods you need for negotiations. If no one in the guild wants to help you, well, maybe you're in a wrong
guild.
If you can do some guild expedition encounters you will get troops from your current era.
You can also get current era troops and goods from the training arena and the tournaments in the event.

Last edited:
Best advice is before moving to Prog era get yourself post mod troops by pushing your continent map and story quests.. I had post mod commandos and a Champion while in Indy.. those little humvee dudes are epic and commandos hide in trees.. either of those with 7 rogues against any Indy, Prog or modern era army is a walk in the park :P

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Never move up an era just before or during an event
I think, never move up without being ready, would be better. I dont know why some people is in such a hurry.

Anyway. Another advice. Ask for some sieges in gbg, fight with low attrition, and get unit from your current era. Or wait for daily missions, or wait to next Tuesday for expedition... or, I dont know... research a military building xD

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
So many of these replies are based on fighting, but not everyone wants to, or enjoys, the fight part of the game. As such then, the negotiation is the way to go - and even if you are just new to an Era, go to the Market and either trade for goods you need, or spend a few FP and buy what you need. As long as you have 50 of each good, you should have plenty to do the 'moderate' negotiation.

Tolkenmoon

Private
You should ask your guild mates for help with the goods you need for negotiations. If no one in the guild wants to help you, well, maybe you're in a wrong
guild.
If you can do some guild expedition encounters you will get troops from your current era.
You can also get current era troops and goods from the training arena and the tournaments in the event.

No other guild members to ask.

Emberguard

Legend
So many of these replies are based on fighting, but not everyone wants to, or enjoys, the fight part of the game. As such then, the negotiation is the way to go - and even if you are just new to an Era, go to the Market and either trade for goods you need, or spend a few FP and buy what you need. As long as you have 50 of each good, you should have plenty to do the 'moderate' negotiation.
This ^

if you're doing settlements that’s an easy supply of goods. Won’t be enough on its own but it’ll make it quicker. Quests, antiques dealer and if you’re willing to do a bit of fighting then a few GE encounters from fighting will all help speed up the goods gathering process

DeletedUser117039

Join a guild that is at least about 10 members that help each orher.