• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Cross World GBG

That's a good point actually I never thought about it like that
  2. Cross World GBG

I agree very much on the search function but isnt it the point that it should be like GE to fight against different guilds of different strengths so you dont play against the same guild for 5 years. Besides I've been in mine for 3 years and have made many friends I'm not a guild hopper I dont...
  3. Cross World GBG

First of all I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before It might have been discussed somewhere else. Currently as of now I am a member of the #2 guild in korch, and also playing in platinum league. The top 4 guilds of that world are all around the same strength(my guild included) and are all...