• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cross World GBG

Gumpyy

Private
First of all I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before It might have been discussed somewhere else.

Currently as of now I am a member of the #2 guild in korch, and also playing in platinum league. The top 4 guilds of that world are all around the same strength(my guild included) and are all fighting in platinum league with a sad 5th guild from gold participating as well but not being able to hold up as there is a significant gap between the top 4 guilds and the rest. The problem that now arises is that 3 out of those 4 guilds decided to make an alliance to secure the top 3 spots every GBG season.

This is the second GBG season that this had been a thing and over time it is getting a bit boring seeing the same 3 guilds in the top 3 without any chance of competing(due to the rest of the top guilds being weaker then the initial top 4 guilds). This makes me wonder if there is any cross world GBG being discussed for the near future as things can get very stale because we will keep fighting the same guilds at the very top with the alliance over and over.

Agent327

Overlord
First of all I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before It might have been discussed somewhere else.

That's why there is a search function and a feedback thread on the subject. You could have, should have put in a little effort so you did not have to apologize, unless you apologize for being lazy.

Anyhow, it will never happen. That you can also read.

i've always found search functions are no good it would be ok if the same ideas used the same words in titles,cant see cross world garbage battlefields being any good it would get like GE youll be fighting numbers as guilds,if you want to make your game more exciting leave the guild you are in stop being a sheep(meh)and start your own guild or if your a guild leader kick the sheep out and make the game more exciting as said lol,,,get off your ass

Gumpyy

Private
i've always found search functions are no good it would be ok if the same ideas used the same words in titles,cant see cross world garbage battlefields being any good it would get like GE youll be fighting numbers as guilds,if you want to make your game more exciting leave the guild you are in stop being a sheep(meh)and start your own guild or if your a guild leader kick the sheep out and make the game more exciting as said lol,,,get off your ass
I agree very much on the search function but isnt it the point that it should be like GE to fight against different guilds of different strengths so you dont play against the same guild for 5 years. Besides I've been in mine for 3 years and have made many friends I'm not a guild hopper I dont want to "just leave".

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
Cross-world GBG was attempted by the developers but there were some issues, so maybe in the future if those technical difficulties can be overcome.

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
one of the reasons we won't see cross world GbG is apart from the different lengths of time different worlds have been around is if a server goes down, that world would be at a massive disadvantage, with GE it's not so bad as you have a set time and a set number of actions to do, with GbG you can have a 100 actions a day you multiply that by a guild of even just 20 being off-line for 4 hours...........................not good

Gumpyy

Private
one of the reasons we won't see cross world GbG is apart from the different lengths of time different worlds have been around is if a server goes down, that world would be at a massive disadvantage, with GE it's not so bad as you have a set time and a set number of actions to do, with GbG you can have a 100 actions a day you multiply that by a guild of even just 20 being off-line for 4 hours...........................not good
That's a good point actually I never thought about it like that

I agree very much on the search function but isnt it the point that it should be like GE to fight against different guilds of different strengths so you dont play against the same guild for 5 years. Besides I've been in mine for 3 years and have made many friends I'm not a guild hopper I dont want to "just leave".

same thing would happen on cross world comp and you would have no way to banter with them,it can happen with every game you get too good,here its probably auto clickapoop all the time lol
you get stale/bored,with this game you can start on another world or even server,the game has changed a lot in last 3 years,my rugnir town i reached and finished mars but i find leveling GBs the most boring part of game,i'm on 2 EN worlds and 1 on US server(none are diamond farms)i find being in lesser guilds or even on my own in 1 more interesting,the guild i'm in on US server is a top guild but too much politics for me,i cant see me staying there unless i want to be a sheep(meh) lol

Agent327

Overlord
I agree very much on the search function but isnt it the point that it should be like GE to fight against different guilds of different strengths so you dont play against the same guild for 5 years.

No.

It really does help if you read the available info before you come up with complaints like this.