• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Antonia the Builder

Journalism in Tuulech

Hello people of Tuulech. I am Antonia, and a former player from Sinerania (I was a leader in a top guild before I gave up on the game) and I used to write journalistic articles about events in that world (feel free to look into the Sinerania part of the forum for some examples). I haven't...
  2. Antonia the Builder

GBG Round 9 - Sineranian Showdown

GBG Round 9 - Sineranian Showdown Tensions have been simmering for a long time, occasionally bubbling up to the surface (especially in GvG), but in round 9 they are sure to reach boiling point. The Synergy Factor - Terrain Titans war has been going on for some time now, with little love...
  3. Antonia the Builder

World War S

World War S GBG has always been a battlefield, but GvG has remained a mostly peaceful affair, partly due to all the spare land given how new Sinerania is... until now. The conflict between Synergy Factor (SF) and Terrain Titans (TT) has finally spilled over from GBG into GvG. The War has...
  4. Antonia the Builder

Sierra Sola -

I'm here with Sierra Sola who is currently ranked 3rd on the player ranks of Sinerania. She has proven herself a workhorse in leadership roles, in GvG and in GBG. Recently she made the shocking move of leaving Terrain Titans to join Synergy Factor in a leadership role. But who is she? Antonia...
  5. Antonia the Builder

Shadow Realm

Welcome to the Shadow Realm The Shadow Realm is a team of two guilds in Sinerania – recently formed from Wolf Spirit, 12 Monkeys and The Pirate Ship. The two guilds act together diplomatically and players are free to swap between guilds as their playstyle changes. So why two guilds? Shadow...
  6. Antonia the Builder

Tables Turning, Sinking Feeling?

Tables Turning, Sinking Feeling? For those unfamiliar with Sinerania, right off the bat Synergy Factor have been the clear leaders and Terrain Titans have safely been second. After that, well, that changes with each round of GBG. Sinerania is still quite young which means that GBG has a bigger...
  7. Antonia the Builder

Editing Thread Title

Hi, seems like a silly question. I'd like to change the title of a thread in the forums (typo'd), but can't find 'Thread Tools' button anywhere. Can someone help me out please?
  8. Antonia the Builder

Round 3 (GBG Report)

Round 4 Sinerania Guild Battleground This is the intro to a battleground report on the top-level GBG occuring in Sinerania over the Christmas/New Year period. This is just to spice up the game a little and get some interest. If people like it, I'll continue. Full disclosure, I am in Wolf...
  9. Antonia the Builder

Guild Administration - Donations

Hi folks, I'm fairly new to the game and have found myself in a leadership position. I was wondering if there was a good way to check how much guildies have donated to the treasury? We have a thread for people posting what they have donated, but that seems cumbersome, especially for a large...