• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Stargater

Houndsmoor down?

Ooops. I just realised this thread is over 2years old.
  2. Stargater

Houndsmoor down?

I'm using chrome. I can access A, however I've been unable to load H for ~4-5hrs now.
  3. Stargater

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Thanks for the feedback Cursedveggie & Test Ament.
  4. Stargater

(Please forgive me for not reading the 45 pages already in this thread to check whether my question has already been answered) When a guild loses the race against another guild to win a province, I understand the losing guild will lose all their progress points on that lost province, however my...
  5. Stargater

Battleground Flag Color

Actually I wasn't. I was suggesting that the color allocated to each guild at the start of each Battleground (the invisible colour they can't them), be the colour banner which the guild fight under for that battleground.
  6. Stargater

Battleground Flag Color

Thanks Emberguard - Given your explanation that the colour green is in use; I suppose my final comment on the subject would be - why not let Guilds fight under their designated colour, rather than having everyone fight under an uninspiring grey flag each time. I won't say any more on this...
  7. Stargater

Thanks Emberguard - Given your explanation that the colour green is in use; I suppose my final comment on the subject would be - why not let Guilds fight under their designated colour, rather than having everyone fight under an uninspiring grey flag each time. I won't say any more on this...
  8. Stargater

Battleground Flag Color

Thank you both for the feedback. I had no idea that all guilds fought under a grey flag. Having now reviewed the range of BG flags in use, I do note that GREEN is not currently used, so a mid/dark green might be nice addition; though others may disagree (or maybe green is an issue for colour...
  9. Stargater

Thank you both for the feedback. I had no idea that all guilds fought under a grey flag. Having now reviewed the range of BG flags in use, I do note that GREEN is not currently used, so a mid/dark green might be nice addition; though others may disagree (or maybe green is an issue for colour...
  10. Stargater

Battleground Flag Color

Our guild "drew the short straw" when we were allocated a grey flag in Battlegrounds for us to look at from here to eternity. How can you rally an army behind a grey flag? (perhaps the army of the dead) Surely Inno could have found sufficient vibrant colors by using a dark & light of selected...
  11. Stargater

Our guild "drew the short straw" when we were allocated a grey flag in Battlegrounds for us to look at from here to eternity. How can you rally an army behind a grey flag? (perhaps the army of the dead) Surely Inno could have found sufficient vibrant colors by using a dark & light of selected...
  12. Stargater

To anyone questioning how the original poster knows this, just hover your cursor over your own Guild Battleground building, to see the default league your guild will be in when competition starts in just over 4hrs..........not that I'm counting. :blush:
  13. Stargater

Battlegrounds - Negotiation. Will the use of personal Goods to negotiate in Battlegrounds contribute to individual Player Ranking Score, just like the use of personal goods in GE currently does?
  14. Stargater

Update Update to 1.165

Christmas has come early with this update! - Thank You Inno