• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. The executioner

New Idea: how to improve QI

why not kill two birds with one stone? have a slot where the leader can purchase something for QI using medals from the treasury. thre options varying in price, reduce production times (1/2 hour)(1hr)(2hrs) increase attack, defense, and shards.
  2. The executioner

Store inactive players

Hi I would like to suggest storing away from the game inactive players. If they come back they can regain their city back into activity. As a guild owner when I look for new members I have to sift through lots and lots of inactive players taking to much of my valuable playing time. Thank you.
  3. The executioner

In Guild challenges/games ideas Thread

Here is a Thread for posting your ideas for challenges or games to have between your guild mates
  4. The executioner

Executioners Wanted!

The Executioners are recruiting. Hi, I am The executioner and I would like to invite you to join my guild. We are a level 23 guild that is growing rapidly. we have friendly calm people, we have swap threads and knowledgeable people to help you develop your game. We are active in GE and in our...
  5. The executioner

Executioners wanted!

The Executioners are recruiting. Hi, I am The executioner and I would like to invite you to join my guild. We are a level 20 guild that is growing rapidly. we have friendly calm people, we have swap threads and knowledgeable people to help you develop your game. We are active in GE and in our...
  6. The executioner

Section where we can see who donated what, when and how much to the treasury

is there a place where I can see treasury donations? who donated what and when? Not everybody has a treasury supporting building and everybody needs to pay the rent. So this would be a way to make this possible. What I do now is to have a guild observatory and have them donate in the form of...
  7. The executioner

Volume difference?

I find a noticebly louder difference between playing Sinerania and my other two cities. It is quite annoying. can someone fix it? I have looked at the settings and I dont see any difference whatsoever.