• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

In Guild challenges/games ideas Thread

This is my idea for a challenge to improve iniciative in my guild for GBG and also to get treasury supporting buildings in the process

I create a thread the day before the GBG tournament add everyone then kick them out and I make up a number from 0 to 20 and write it down. i make another thread where they will write down the numbers they chose before the end of the tournament. at the end of the tournament i will pay the amount of actions they did in the form of forge points directly to their observatory, arc or atommium only. I add them to the thread i made at the begining where they can see the number and when it was added so they know i didnt cheat. also they cannot change their number once they have chosen it.

do you see how i killed two birds with one stone there?

I didnt want to have a guild pot to collect the forge points because it would be yet another thing I would have to enforce

I forgot to say the winner is who comes closest to the number , in case of a tie the winner will be the one with the most actions.

DeletedUser653

think our top fighter in GBG did just over 3000 fights in last event, so you would donate 3000 FP to them if they got the lucky number? think we have about 30 players on more than 2000 fights

think our top fighter in GBG did just over 3000 fights in last event, so you would donate 3000 FP to them if they got the lucky number? think we have about 30 players on more than 2000 fights
You would have to adjust acordingly. with so many members for example you would probably increase the number from 0 to whatever the guild count is and as far as the forge points you would then have to have a GBG contest donations thread.

Congrats on the guild. to big for my taste. Im keeping mine at 20 players.